Ch : 13 The end

"This is just interesting " , ishan lifts his eyes from tv to meet the gaze of shubman , he tugs at shubman's chest for his attention., yes , lying on his lap while holding hands was not really enough for him .

Shubman copies the same reaction , smirking at ishan , " Are you thinking what I am thinking? " . He points at the direction of some Netflix couple reality program they are watching where the couple is playing some intriguing game, apparently , a truth and dare one .

Ishan sits upright, excited smile tugging on his lips , "I'll get some beer " .

" Cool , snacks are on me then " . Shubhman perks up equally excited.

" Okay , are you ready Mr. gill ?" .

" I'm always ready ish " .

Ishan raises his eyebrows contentedly , "Truth or dare?" .

"Truth " he sips the beer not breaking the intense eye contact ishan.

"Okay here we go" , ishan rubs his hands together " , What was your first impression of me ?"

" Cute . Hot . Talented " , ishan nods his head convincingly , to say that the first shubman saw him was him batting in U-19 match as the captain .

"What's your wildest fantasy about me ?" , shubman smirks at the sight of a really flustered ishan because of the given question .

"Skip"

"See that's the beauty of this game in order to skip you'll get a dare" .

"That's not the rule?" .

"I make the rules darling "

Ishan adjusts himself on the couch, keeping his head down to not to look into shubman teasing eyes, " Umm , my wildest fantasy about you is you fucking me in a police officer's getup " , he mumbles. Upon not getting any answer he lifts his head just to meet the sight of an wide eyed , extremely bewildered shubman.

"Shubi ?" , he shifts closer to shubman keeping his hand on his cheeks , " Are you mad at me ? " he looks at shubman who seems like he just got statute , " Look I understand this is a weird fantasy and all but--" .

He gets cut off mid sentence by shubman's lips hovering over his , shubman hand trailing inside his silk shirt sending chills onto his body, he grabs shubman's hair vigorously, shubman's lips trails down from his lips to his jaw then to his neck, he hisses when shubman gives him a fierce bite .

"Are you ok , love ?" Shubman carasses his neck softly. Ishan nods in response . Shubman gets closer to his ear, " If only you told me earlier, I would've ordered the uniform ish " , he whispers .

Ishan taps lightly on his chest , blushing, " Okay Mr. Smooth operator , continue the game " .

" Which one ?" , shubman smiles mischievously .

"Shubi !!! "

Shubman lifts his hands in the air defeatedly, laughing, " It's your turn babe " .

" What's a song that always makes you think of me ?" .

" Tu chahiye ". Shubhman glances at ishan adoring and after staring at him for five seconds he realises that ishan is a bit confused, maybe because of lyrics, they are already in a intimate position , shubman grabs both of ishan's hands in his own as he starts to sing.

Koi aur dooja kyun mujhe
Na tere siva chahiye
Har safar mein mujhe
Tu hi rehnuma chahiye
Jeene ko bas mujhe
Tu hi meherbaan chahiye

Shubman face gets lit up with a smile upon seeing his Ishan giving him his favorite smile , the hold on his hands tighten as ishan starts to sing along with him.

Ho..
Seene mein agar tu dard hai
Na koi dawaa chahiye
Tu lahu ki tarah
Ragon mein rawaan chahiye
Anjaam jo chaahe mera
Wo..aagaaz yun chahiye
Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye..tu chahiye..
Har martabaa tu chahiye

"Ishu , which song reminds you of me ?"

"Hmm , it's that one " .

"Which one?" .

"Would you like to hold my hand and sing with me ?" .

"Always"

Yet again both of them starts singing holding each other's hand.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

The room echoes with their beautiful laughter which combined together sounds as melodious as the song , ishan embraces shubman snuggles his face near his chest , " Mein tujhse bhut pyar krta hu meri jaan " .

Shubman holds him even more tightly, securely, " Mein bhi tere bina nhi jee skta ishan " .

Even they dont when they fall in a deep slumber at the very couch , talking, singing, holding each other like they are holding the universe in their embrace.

Will They encounter obstacles in future?

Maybe

But one thing is confirmed that they will always hold each orher securely in their warm embrace and fight together with the obstacles of life if there may any.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

That is the end