CH:6 Awakening

A month has passed , a month of both of them attempting to avoid each other at most , ishan in process of a move on and shubman, he is just trying to sort out his feelings , quite ironic of those two to think that they know everything regarding each other. The reason none of the ask question related to the ignorance they are serving each other as they both are quite fucked up themselves.

As ishan heads out of the shower his sight unconsciously wanders to a tall figure who is standing in front of the dressing table buttoning up , this time he decides not to slip away quietly otherwise the reason would somehow become obvious . " All dressed up huh? Where are you heading to Mr. Gill?" , he asks while grabbing a towel to dry his hair .

"Oh nothing it's just-----" .

"Wait ? Tu blush kr rha hai sale? ", Ishan asks putting the towel aside as he observes the blush on his best friend's cheek. " Date?" , he somehow manages to ask the question.

"Not exactly but Sara called to me to.... meet her ", shubman says as he very much embrassed to tell ishan that this blush is not because of Sara but because his best friend is standing in front of him with just a towel stuck around his slick waist , beads of water trickling down on his well built chest , drop . dead. gorgeous.

"Tujhe kuch aata bhi hai?", Ishan says reaching out to the collar of shubman's shirt, knotting the tie in the correct order . He could say that he has made a progress because has it been the old ishan he could not even look into shubman's intense eyes more than ten seconds.

"Tujhe dekhte hi sab bhul raha hu aajkal " , shubman thinks in his mind taken by surprise of this sudden intimacy as he perceives ishan and for the first time he actually notices the mole under his lips , absolutely seductive . His brown eyes, fucking beautiful . He wants to keep staring but unfortunately he is pushed away lightly.

"Ho gya , now go price charming " , ishan says with a wink and shubman's heart thuds behind his rib cage embrassilingly loud , he has to get out of here fast.

"What the hell is wrong with me " , shubman thinks in his mind as he heads out of their room in a hurry scared to exhibit his feelings.

"And you know what happened after..... that?" , Sara asks looking at shubman , realizing that he hasn't been listening to her but staring at his phone screen for the tenth time in a minute, infact he's been doing this since he arrived .

"Is everything alright? -------"

"Huh? Why? " , shubman questions looking up from his phone.

"You seem distracted -------"

"Oh that , I was just checking incase ishu left any message-----"

"Oh , so I was saying , I like red roses " , Sara says while sipping her drink . Noticing the strange behavior of shubman. He used to be so attentive when she told her something, she remembers when he even ignored the call of his friend when she was telling him something.

"Really? You know what ishan likes red roses too----".

" Wow ! Coincidence! " ,Sara says observing the faint red color on his cheeks as soon as he mentioned ishan.

"Yeah I wish he was here too" , shubman says and Sara looks at him amusingly because how odd is it to say that you wish for your best friend to be here too, on a freaking date ?