CH:7 Overwhelming

Shubman was currently laying down on his bed after a tiring practice session , eyes stuck on his laptop screen , searching the signs as advised by Sara a.k.a , the love guru . He was so indulged in grasping the information displaying on the screen that he completely overlooked the big red bruise on his forehead eventhough it was throbbing he didn't seem interested in taking care of it anytime soon.

He looks up from the screen for the first time in a while because of the sound of door knob turning , the door opens, presenting a drenched with sweat, ishan. Shubman sits up on his place astonished , eyes unintentionally roaming from ishan's head to toe, his hair completely damp , white t-shirt which became transparent from all that sweat sticking to ishan's chest on which shubman stares for a little too long, checking him out .

"Shit! he's so fucking hot ", shubman mentally curses himself . They always work out and do practice sessions together and he has seen ishan in this state for god knows how many times then why is feeling hot , looking at him only today , " kya jadu kar rha hai tu mujhpr ishan ? He murmurs.

He realises that ishan is coming towards him as he retortes from his hypotic-state , "Fuck he's approaching me , act normal Shubman ...act normal " , he warns himself in his mind.

"Shubi ....your forehead !!! " , ishan remarks concerned as he looks at the red bruise with a little blood oozing out of it .

"My forehead , yeah what... about it ? , He questions innocently with one hand reaching to touch it , only then....he realises that he got hurt during the practice and also that he completely forgot about the injury. "Oh right ! I forgot about it " , he gives a sheepish smile .

"Forgot it ? What do you mean by forgot it ? , Ishan says being infuriated at his best friend's reckless behavior , " Dard nhi ho rha kya jo tu bhul gya ? " , he adds while reaching on the shelf to grab the first aid .

"Mere dil ke dard ke samne to ye dard kuch bhi nhi hai " , shubman whispers again in his low to non-audible voice. He is right , the injury is nothing in contrast to the pain he is currently facing . The confound pain of his emotions .

"Dikha idhar " , ishan says grabbing shubman's chin ,bending to the level of his forehead to get a clear view of the scratch. His first thought was to tell shubman to treat it himself because he wants to stay at a distance from shubman at every possible chance , but then again , can he ever withdraw from his responsibility as a best friend for his own sake ? , the answer is no . He can never be this heartless, he has never been .

Shubman feels at ease but at the same time , a creeping sensation too , when ishan touches his chin . He tries not look ishan's soft , plump, tempting lips. His face looking like a freaking structure of a Greek God , and then to the place where his eyes are wandering to quite often these days , ishan's chest ,moving up and down furiously , maybe because of the heavy practice, shubman thinks .

"Um I think you....you should take a bath first . " , shubman says mentally cursing himself for stuttering but it's not his fault. Ishan is so gorgeous that whoever he sits in front of will definitely freak out .

"You got to endure the smell Mr. Gill " , ishan says finding the correct equipments for the injury, "It's your punishment for being careless " .

"Thoda sa lgega ha", ishan says looking straight in shubman's eyes and he feels like he is going to faint from freaking out this much.

"Ahh" , shubman's hissed with pain as ishan dabs on the injured spot , or that's what ishan thought

"Chubha kya , meri jaan" , ishan panicks , immediately withdrawing his hand holding a sharp needle like object which is used to remove the extra remains , also he adds mental note to himself for using the word meri jaan , all the time but he cannot help it , it feels like that word automatically slips off his tongue infront of shubman.

"Nhi to ---" , shubman says mischievously as he acted like he was hurt because he had this sudden urge to see how hot ishan looks when he is worried , pretty crazy right ?.

"To phir? " , he asks , confused.

"Vo.... chubhta hai to ese hi lgta haina--- ".

"Ouch! " , Shubman screams when ishan dabs the wound a little too hard .

"Kya hua?" , ishan asks looking up while innocently blinking his eyes.

"Is bar sach me chubha ishu-----" .

"Koi nhi , chubhta hai to ese hi lgta hai ----", Ishan says smiling , getting up after treating the injury temporarily , putting the box back on the shelf leaving a bewildered shubman behind him.

"Haye, how can someone be this cute and hot at the same time? " , shubman thinks looking at ishan's breathtaking smile.

"Shubi ? Can you pass me the towel ? I forgot it " , ishan shouts from the joint bathroom.

"Sure" , he replies , shubman has done it countless times then why is he so nervous in passing a damn towel to his best friend .

"Thanks" , ishan shruggs .

"Your hand , shubi--- " .

"Huh?" , Shubman questions , because he's is too damn busy staring at the glimpse of ishan bare upper body displayed from the creak, to notice his hand resting on the bathroom's door frame .
"Ohh !" , he adds removing his hand after releasing that he's been starting at his best friend.

Shubman plops down on the bed , tired , being extremely aware that's he is fucked up.

SIGN NO.1 : YOU ARE KIND OF FREAKING OUT . [ ✔ ]

--------X----------

ANOTHER UPDATE !!!!!

I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K VIEWS , TO BE HONEST I NEVER EXPECTED IT , SO IT FEELS QUITE UNREAL .

ANYWAYS, DO TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE LINE FROM THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS .

XOXO-----