Part 183

One minute your straddling Mattheo taunting him about using his aggressiveness on you, and the next you're being flipped onto your back with his hand around your throat. You raise your eyebrow at him in surprise before you can feel the devious grin cover your face. 

"Hmm, does my girl like to be manhandled?" Mattheo growls his hand tightening around your throat. 

"Is that really all you've got?" you taunt wanting to get him worked up. 

"Oh, we're really wanting to be manhandled tonight." Mattheo climbs off of you and walks over to his closet. When he comes back, he has one of his school ties in his hand. He rips your shirt over your head and unclips your bra with ease before flipping you onto your stomach and pulling your hands behind your back. He ties them together and then pulls you up until your on your knees. 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to have trouble walking in the morning," he says in your ear. Instantly you can feel yourself getting wet as you hear him unzip his pants behind you. Once he is fully naked, he climbs in front of you, pulls you by your head down to his already hard dick, and hits the back of your throat as he shoves it into your mouth.

The harder you suck him, the more he groans until his precum is spilling over into your mouth. Mattheo moves himself out from under you and gets behind you again, this time removing your pants and underwear. 

"Mm look how much your dripping for me already," he says, as he pushes you forward on the bed and begins eating your pussy from behind. 

"Fuck," you moan as his tongue finds your clit and begins working it. "Shit, fuck me, Mattheo." 

"Oh, that's not how this works, princess. I'm in control here, and I'll decide when you get fucked," he retorts, now teasing your pussy just enough to work you up but not enough for you to fully cum. 

"Oh my god. Please, Mattheo. I can't take it," you moan, needing a release. 

"Hmm I don't know," he teases, continuing to push you just far enough to make you insane. Before you can beg again, Mattheo positions himself behind you, spreads your legs further, and shoves himself inside of you with enough force to make you squeal. He grabs your tied wrists and uses them as leverage to thrust into you hard and fast. 

"Fuck," you scream as the orgasm overwhelms you immediately. Feeling your orgasm, Mattheo groans but continues thrusting. He pulls you up by your hair and wraps his hand around your neck, and you can feel a chill run down your spine as his hands move to your boobs and he begins sucking on your neck. 

Mattheo slows behind you, and you feel him take the tie off your wrist. He flips you over on your back and forces your hands above you head. He grins at you mischievously, kisses you, and then ties your hands to the bed post. 

This time instead of spreading your legs, he brings them up over his shoulders and pushes himself back into you, his dick hitting your g-spot immediately with the change in position. Mattheo fucks you hard, the bed squeaking from the momentum. 

"Oh fuck," you groan, feeling another orgasm coming on. "Oh god, I'm going to cum again."

As the words barely leave your mouth, you can feel the liquid rush out of you, and you moan loudly as Mattheo continues to fuck you as your pussy tightens around him.

"Fuck, YN," he growls as he thrusts one final time before cumming inside of you. You drop your legs off of his shoulders, you thighs already burning, as he pulls the tie from your wrists and collapses on top of you. 

"I don't think I can get up," you say as he breaths hard against your chest. He looks up at you, with a cocky grin on his face. 

"I mean, you did ask for it," he grins as h gets off the bed and picks you up with ease.

"I did, didn't I?"  He carries you to the shower and takes his time cleaning you. By the time, the two of you are done, Theo and Enzo are walking in the door. 

(Head back to tik tok to finish this part out- Riddlechronicles2)