Part 167

As Enzo walks to your dorm door and pushes it open without knocking first, you can already feel the secondhand embarrassment forming without needing to see the memory.

Instantly, you see yourself, Mattheo, and Theo on the bed fucking. Your body is facing the door, you're completely naked, and you're riding Mattheo. At the same time, Mattheo is sucking Theo's dick.

You can instantly feel the shock from Enzo, which immediately turns to embarrassment and then curiosity and finally lust. You watch as he takes in your body, none of the three of you having noticed his presence yet.

"Damn, we look like that when we fuck? Jesus," Mattheo says, and you know he's getting as turned on as you are.

You watch as you make eye contact with Enzo, and immediately you gasp making the guys look up too. For a moment, you're too shocked to do anything and don't even cover yourself. You watch as Mattheo and Theo grin, taking in Enzo's lust-filled face.

"Not you two dumbasses grinning while this man gets traumatized," you say shoving Mattheo, who is now wearing the same grin his memory self is.

"That man was turned on as fuck, and you know it."  You watch as Enzo snaps out of it, and his face turns bright red.

"Fuck, I should have knocked. I'm sorry," he says before running out of the room. You watch as he makes his way back towards his dorm, and you can feel his inner turmoil taking over as he thinks about how hot you are. Suddenly, he stops, and you watch him pull his phone out. You know it's you texting him apologizing. You watch as the stress drops off of his face. When he smiles, you know you'd just invited him to come back to the room.

The memory ends with Enzo staying the night with the three of you... no funny business yet. You knew the next memories would be Enzo deciding to toy with you guys, and you couldn't wait to see them.

"Well, that was... we should record ourselves fucking, you know for science."

"Mattheo, I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that. Let's get out of Enzo's head." The two of you pull yourself out, and Enzo's familiar groan fills the room as the headache flares up. Immediately, Theo is giving Enzo the potion. It takes a moment, but finally Enzo looks up at the two of you, lust in his eyes.

"You three did that shit on purpose," he says, and immediately you start laughing.

"We did not," you reply. "We just lost track of time."

"Lost track of time my ass. No wonder I tortured you three before hooking up with you. You two over there on the verge of laughing while I'm more embarassed than I've ever been in my life," Enzo says, but you can see the grin starting to form on his face.

"You know you were so turned on you couldn't think straight. Don't lie, baby," Mattheo jumps in, an arrogant smirk on his face.

"Yes I was, and I'm turned on now. Someone needs to do something about it." You smirk before getting up and straddling his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him, and you can instantly feel him get hard under you.

Enzo picks you up and carries you to the bed, and Mattheo and Theo follow behind you already stripping their clothes off.

"So we don't want to record this then?" Mattheo says, half-joking.

"And let that shit accidentally leak? Nah bitch," you moan as Enzo, having already ripped your pants off, is going at your pussy. "Oh fuck."

Mattheo and Theo watch in amusement as the feralness takes over Enzo, and you groan as he slides three fingers inside of you. Theo moves his hands up Mattheo's body and begins kissing him on the neck as Enzo moves his way up your body.

"I need to fuck you," he says, pulling his pants off. "That memory of seeing your body like that for the first time, I can't even describe how bad it made me want you."

"Well, show me how bad you wanted me," you say, spreading your legs open wider as he moves himself between them.

"I plan to," he smirks mischievously before sliding his dick into you. He picks up his pace up quickly, fucking you hard, and you can't stop the moans from filling the room. You get turned on even more when you see Theo sliding his dick into Mattheo and fucking him with the same feralness Enzo fucks you.

Enzo flips you over, spreads your legs even further and shoves himself back into your pussy. He grabs your hair and fucks you hard, sending pleasure all throughout your body. It's not long before you hear Enzo groan as he cums inside of you.

Theo and Mattheo seeing he'd finish are immediately on you. You push Theo onto the bed and reverse straddle him. He slides his dick into your ass, while Mattheo moves between your legs and slides his dick into your pussy.

"Ah fuck. Spread your legs for me. Good girl," Mattheo says, turning you on even further. As Theo guides you on his dick, Mattheo thrusts into you, and you immediately feel the orgasm working its way up. "Oh yes. Fuck" you moan, as you and Mattheo cum at the same time.

As Mattheo pull out of you, you move onto your hands and knees and let Theo finish fucking you. When you feel him cum inside of you, you lay down on the bed, exhausted from the memory retrieval and fucking.

Mattheo comes and picks you up and begins walking you to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" you ask, as you allow him to carry you.

"Enzo started you a bath. Relax while we clean up, gorgeous. We'll watch a movie after." As you sink into the warmth of the tub, you're overwhelmed with love for these three men that go out of their way everyday to you show how much you mean to them. You knew you were lucky.

If you enjoyed this part, go vote :D