The Heirs Part 110 Scene 2

You finish casting the silencing charm and turn around to look at Enzo, who is watching you with lust in his eyes. Mattheo and Theo are already on the bed intensely making out beside him. You walk over to Enzo and climb into his lap, straddling him. You wrap your arms around his neck, moving your hands through his hair, as you kiss him. 

"You sure your charm worked?" he teases, laughing as you roll your eyes at him.

"Yes, it worked. You didn't even try to cast it last night," you reply, now pulling his shirt over his head. 

"That would be a fact." He flips you over on the bed and begins kissing up your body. You hear Mattheo groan beside you, as Theo sucks his dick. Immediately, you can feel yourself getting wet all over again. 

You flip Enzo back knowing that if you didn't, he would put all of his focus into pleasing you first.  You'd already had your fair share of it. You remove his pants and immediately begin massaging his dick with your hand, teasing him by licking the tip every few strokes. 

"Baby, why are you torturing me?" he groans when you slowly slide your tongue up his shaft. 

"You deserve to be tortured," you say against his dick before taking all of it in your mouth. He groans heavily as you suck him fervently before he finally stops you. 

You feel Mattheo come up behind you, kissing your neck before sliding your shirt over your head. You get off the bed removing the rest of your clothes before straddling Enzo again. Mattheo is behind you, hands on your boobs, and watches as you slide Enzo's dick into you. 

You turn your head to Mattheo and kiss him, waiting on him to slide his dick into you from behind. You all groan as Mattheo slides his dick in you and starts to thrust pushing you forward on Enzo's dick. 

Theo kisses Enzo and then straddles him in front of you allowing Enzo to take his dick in his mouth.  You grab Theo's body, holding him for support as Mattheo thrusts into you aggressively from behind. 

It's not long before you are moaning, the pleasure building up with each thrust. Mattheo slows and signals for you to turn around. You push Enzo's dick back inside of you and then open your legs so that Mattheo can move between them and slide himself back into you. You lay back against Theo's back as Mattheo hovers over you and kisses you passionately. 

As Mattheo starts to push, you can hear Enzo's groans getting louder, and you know he isn't far from cumming. Within seconds, Enzo groans one final time and cums inside of you.

You and Theo both climb off of Enzo, and you lean over, kissing him deeply. Theo pulls you off of the bed so that you're standing between him and Mattheo. Theo pulls one of your legs up and slides his dick inside of you, as Mattheo slides himself into you from behind. Using each other as leverage, they both start thrusting at the same time.

You make eye contact with Enzo, and he smirks seeing the look of pleasure starting to cover your face. Mattheo immediately starts moaning, the stimulation of them thrusting together already too much for him. Within minutes, he's cumming in you. He pulls out of you and joins Enzo on the bed, lying in his arms as they watch you and Theo finish for the second time that day. 

Theo bends you over the bed and starts fucking you harder from behind. He moves his hand to your clit, and you can feel the pleasure coming on strong. "Cum for us, baby," he whispers in your ear.

"Shit, Theo. I can't take it," you scream, as the orgasm overwhelms you. Your legs shake and liquid pours out of you. Theo, feeling the pressure of your orgasm, groans one final time before cumming inside of you, adding to the stickiness pouring down your leg. 

You both crash on the bed, panting heavily. "I need to sleep for the next 12 hours after doing that twice in less than an hour," Theo breathes pulling you on top of him. 

"You're telling me. I need a fucking shower." 

"Say less," Mattheo says, already getting off the bed to join you. You raise your eyebrow at him but he quickly continues. "Just a shower, love. Let me take care of you." He follows you to the bathroom, as Theo moves under the blankets with Enzo.

Mattheo turns the shower on, and as the warm water runs over both of your bodies, he washes you slowly making sure every part of you is clean. He takes the time to gently kiss each part of your body as he does it. Once you're finished, Theo and Enzo get in the shower together while you and Mattheo change the bedding. 

When Enzo and Theo come out of the bathroom, you and Mattheo are already half asleep. Enzo climbs on the bed behind you, wrapping you in his arms, as Theo climbs in on the other side of Mattheo, pulling him into him. Within minutes, you're all out. 

Head over to Tik Tok to see the last slide of this part (riddlechronicles) and vote for this part if you enjoyed it.