Part 135

Theo lays you down on the blanket and wraps the blankets tightly around the two of you to keep the cold air out. 

He kisses you deeply, his cold face sending chills through you body as he moves to kissing your neck. "Only you would be down to fuck in the forbidden forest in the below freezing temperatures," he breathes against your neck. 

"If these blankets didn't have a heat charm on them, we would not still be out here," you reply, as his hand slides under your shirt. 

"I knew it was smart to ask Flitwick how to do that," he grins, his gaze meeting yours. "You know we've been together almost a year and a half, and you still make me nervous."

"I still get butterflies when I'm around you... all of you for that matter," you reply, as his meets your lips again. 

"Well, I better see what other feelings I can work up in that stomach." He grins before working himself under the blanket. You feel him work your pants off, and a slight movement of the blanket sends a breeze to your bare thighs, sending shivers throughout your body.

Theo moves his fingers along your wet pussy, and pleasure surges through out you as he warm tongue starts working your clit. "Oh my god," you say, as he moves his tongue aggressively around your pussy, working an orgasm up inside of you quickly. You stop him, and he moves his way back up your body, kissing you deeply. 

You flip him so that you're on top of him. The blankets start to fall off the two of you, and you shiver as the freezing air hits your skin. 

"Oh my god, it's fucking freezing out there," you say, wrapping the blankets more tightly around you. 

"We better make this quick then," Theo grins, chill bumps running down his neck. 

 You move yourself under the blanket, pulling his dick out. You suck him quickly, precum spilling over into your mouth before Theo stops you and flips you back onto your back, moving himself between your legs. He makes sure the blankets are covering both of you well, before sliding his dick into your pussy. 

He moves his body against yours as you hold the blankets steady around the two of you. He starts picking up his speed,  and you moan as you feel the orgasm start working its way back up. Theo moves his mouth to your neck, the heat from his mouth counteracting the cold consuming your face and neck. 

"You're so fucking beautiful," Theo breathes. 

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum," you reply, as warmth begins to flood through your body. You body tightens, and Theo groans, as he cums inside of you. For a moment the two of you just lay there heavily breathing until the wind picks up, and you are brought back to reality that you're in the forbidden forest in freezing temperatures. 

"Let's get the fuck out of here," you say, as he moves off of you. The two of you quickly pull your pants back on, your teeth chattering as the cold air envelopes you. 

Once you have everything packed up, you grab Theo's hand and apparate the two of you straight to the dorm. 

"Oh my god," you say, running over to the fire, as Mattheo and Enzo look up at you. You feel Mattheo come up behind you and wrap his arms around you. 

"Baby, you're freezing," he says, kissing your neck.

"We may have just fucked in the Forbidden Forest," you reply, grinning over at Theo, who is already snuggling under the blankets with Enzo, kissing him deeply. 

"In those temperatures? Absolutely not. How about I start a hot shower for the two of you?" You nod your head as Theo moves himself out of the bed and follows Mattheo to the shower. 

"Fucking in the Forbidden Forest in winter-- only you two would do something that insane," Enzo grins, still under the blankets. 

"Enzo don't act like you wouldn't have been all over that if you were there," you retort. He shrugs his shoulders. You lean over the bed and bring your lips to his, and he grins against your kiss. 

"I definitely would have been all over that," he grins. You kiss him one more tie, as you make your way to the shower. 

(Head over to TikTok to finish this part out and chat with me in the comments)