The Heirs Part 116

When you and Mattheo walk into the house, it is mostly empty other than Quinn laying on the couch asleep. Mattheo smirks at you and starts pushing you in the direction of the bedroom. When you get to the room, Mattheo casts the silencing charm and walks over to you already unbuttoning his dress shirt. 

"Do you know how turned on I've been all night seeing you in that dress and those heels?" he says, as you help him push his shirt off. 

"Oh, I've noticed just by the sheer amount of times you grabbed my ass or slid your hand up my legs alone," you reply, kissing him. Mattheo's hands find the bottom of your dress, and he slides the tight fabric up around your waist before picking you up and carrying you to the bed. 

"You're lucky I waited until we got home. It should be illegal how fucking beautiful you are," he replies laying you  on the bed and moving himself on top of you. He moves from kissing your mouth to kissing your neck before jumping down to your legs. He pulls your heels off and kisses his way up one leg and then the other before sliding your dress even further up and spreading your legs open. He moves his mouth to your lace panties, rubbing his thumb over your clit before sliding the thin fabric to the side. 

You arch your back and move your hands to your boobs as he starts licking you. He slides a finger inside of you and then another and starts slowly sucking on your clit as he slides them in and out of you. He grins against you as you moan.

"Mattheo, I need you to fuck me." At your words, he moves himself between your legs, and you can feel his erection through his dress pants. You sit up and slide your dress over your head before pushing Mattheo back onto the bed and unbuttoning his pants. You slide his pants and boxers off before grabbing his dick and stroking it. You run your tongue up the shaft and play with his tip before taking it all in your mouth sucking it. 

"Shit. Let me fuck you, please," he says after a couple of minutes. "You've had me too horny tonight to handle it."

You smile and move on top of him, straddling him. You slide his dick inside of you slightly and then pull back up again, teasing him. "I know you aren't trying to play right now," he says mischievously. "Don't make me get my handcuffs out."

"You think I'm scared of your handcuffs?" you reply sliding yourself slightly on him again and then pulling back off.

"You better be glad I want the boys to be involved in you being chained to the bed," he says, flipping you over and moving on top of you so quickly that you squeal from the unexpectedness of it. 

"Who's in control now?" he whispers in your neck, sliding his hand to your pussy and rubbing it.

"Still me," you tease. He grabs your arms and pins them over your head.

"Oh, really?" he continues moving himself between your legs, still holding your arms over your head. His mouth moves to your breast. "From this angle, you're looking pretty submissive to me." You go to move your hands, but he keeps you pinned down and shoves his dick inside of you. He then slides it back out, leaving it resting right over your opening. 

"Mattheo," you say, wanting him in you again.

"Beg for it, baby," he whispers, rubbing his dick up and down your pussy but not pushing it in. 

"Please," you say, kissing him.

"Please what?" he teases, his mouth on your neck.

"Please stop torturing me and fuck me," you continue. Without warning, he shoves his dick back into you and starts fucking you while holding your arms over your head. You moan as he moves faster and more aggressively. He finally lets go of your arms in favor of grabbing your hips so he has more leverage to work with.

He flips you over, and you get on your knees, holding yourself up with the headboard. Mattheo wraps his arm around one, his hand on your boob, while sliding his dick in you from behind. As he starts to thrust, you hold onto the headboard, and pleasure starts to take over as he moves his hand to your clit and starts rubbing. 

"Shit keep going," you tell him feeling the orgasm coming on. He continues fucking and rubbing you hard, and he holds you as you start to fold from the orgasm moving through your body.

"Oh, you're so fucking tight on me now," Mattheo says in your ear, still thrusting. Not long after, you feel him cum inside of you, still breathing heavy on your neck. "God, I will never get tired of fucking you."

"Is that so?" you say turning around and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Definitely so. Let's go clean up and make some hot chocolate while we wait on the boys to get back. I love you so fucking much, gorgeous," he pulls you in for a kiss before climbing off the bed. 

"I love you too. Thank you for a perfect date night," you tell him following him to the bathroom. 

"You will always be worth a perfect date night. If any of us every stop showering you in the love you deserve, beat our ass," he says turning the shower on.

"Oh, don't worry. I will." 

(That's the end of this part, but head on over to tik tok to chat with me in the comments. And don't forget to vote for this part if you enjoyed it :D)