Part 172

Mattheo carries you to the bed, and you flip him over so that you're on top of him. You hurriedly pull each others clothes off, not interested in taking your time, and you move to kissing his stomach down his  v-line. You move to his cock, already hard, and he groans as you take it in your mouth and begin sucking him aggressively. You look over to see Enzo doing the same to Theo. Their groans fill the room, as the two of you work their dicks. 

"Fuck, I need to be inside of you," Mattheo groans, and you stop sucking him and move to straddle him. You smirk down at him, as you slide yourself over his dick and begin to ride him. You start slowlybut quickly build up your speed as Mattheo moves his hips against you. 

Theo's groans grab your attention, and you look over to Enzo fucking Theo. "You aren't lasting longer than all of us tonight," Enzo says, as he fucks him aggressively. "You're going to cum for me, and you're going to do it quickly." You watch as Enzo moves his hand to Theo's dick and begins to stroke it as he fucks him. 

"Oh, fuck," Theo moans, and you can tell Enzo is pushing him there faster than normal.

Unexpectedly, Mattheo flips you, spreads your legs wide, and shoves himself back inside of you, wanting the control. He moves his mouth to your boobs, teasing your nipples as he fucks you hard. You moan as you feel an orgasm start working it's way up your body. You look back over at Theo, and Enzo has pulled himself out of him and starts sucking his dick aggressively again. 

"Oh, god. I'm going to cum," you hear Theo say, as Enzo expertly works his mouth around his dick. 

"Cum for me, Theo. You know you want to," Enzo says, pumping his hand up and down Theo's dick. You're shocked when you hear Theo groan as he reaches his orgasm. 

"Oh, fuck," he says, as cum leaks down Enzo's mouth and onto the bed. "Jesus, man." 

"Not you cumming first," you say between moans, knowing he was always the last to go. "Oh, fuck." 

"Enzo made it hard not to," Theo replies breathing heavily. 

Enzo grins cockily and then moves his attention to you and Mattheo, and you flip Mattheo onto the bed and straddling him again so Enzo could come up behind you. 

You slide your pussy back over Mattheo's dick, as Enzo thrusts into your ass from behind. You groan as they fill you and begin to thrust in you together. 

"Oh, fuck. I'm not going to last," you moan as you feel the orgasm already beginning to consume your body. They continue to thrust. And as your pussy tightens over Mattheo's dick, you feel him cum inside of you. You climb off of Mattheo and flip over on the bed. Enzo grins and moves between your legs and shoves himself back into your ass. He fucks you hard, kissing your neck as he thrusts and not long after he groans, and you feel him cum in you as well. He falls on top of you, and you both breathe heavily from the exertion. 

"You're as beautiful as the first day I saw you. I'm so lucky," Enzo breathes into your neck. "I love you." 

"I love you too," you say wrapping your arms around him and kissing him deeply.

"Let's go shower." The four of you take your time in the shower before cleaning the sheets. When your phone goes off at 2:00 AM, you know exactly who it is, and you immediately begin laughing.