British Guys Aren't Cute ~Romance~

By: UnicornFartGlitter

~Well is it true or not?? How cute or uncute are they?? This book is funny because the main character is a huge hypocrite and extremely hilarious. Nora is an Irish girl going to school in Britain. She has a blog where she says all the things about how uncute British guys are and all the odd things that happens to her. One day she runs into a guy and spills his coffee. She sasses him thinking that they would never meet again, a few days later she runs into him again. They hangout and start to become friends and then a little more. She then realizes that he is Prince Milo, she who bashes British guys has a crush on the Prince of Britain. 

They start to date and then start to fall in love. Many things try and pull them apart and nothing succeeds until Milo's jealous half-brother steps in and Nora leaves. Milo follows and . . . . sorry can't give the ending away, you'll have to read it ;)

The rating is PG-13 because there are some scenes in it and some swearing and a bit more than a little drinking. 

Nora is so funny the way that she thinks and the things that she says are hilarious. This book is a Romance, but more a comedy. It will make you laugh untill you fall out of your chair (true story). This is a nice read and UnicornFartGlitter is awesome and so funny. ~