Allergic To You ~Werewolf~

Allergic To You 

By: Demgie

~At first i was completely against Were wolfs, i just didn't understand them and wasn't sure if they were interesting. Then I read a one or two and then started this book Allergic To You. This one really made me realize that Werewolves are really cool and could be put in modern times. What's so cool about them is their completely devoted love. It is so sweet to have a guy do whatever to make you fall in love with him. You just want these characters to be real and yours. 

Allergic To You starts out fairly simple. A girl (Sage White) moves to a new town, which is in a Werewolf  territory. She is allergic to a lot of things; including dogs. Her mate is Leroy West (a Werewolf) who is extremely saddened when he learns that Sage cannot be with him, because he makes her sick (literally). 

Even though Sage is allergic, they find ways to  become friends and then more. They try to figure out a cure for her allergies, but find that it may not be so simple. Maybe it's not an allergy but something else. They continue to search and Sage learns about who she is and where she came from. As well as if there will be the chance to say ''I love you'' instead of ''Bless you''.

The rating is PG-13. But for the most part the content in the book is pretty safe and not very mature. The story is really sweet and is very well written. I say anyone who likes love stories with a little twist would like this. ~