My Awkward Fairytale ~Non-Teen Fiction~

By: justjuleshere

~ My Awkward Fairytale was absolutely inspiring. The author was so moving and i cried many times throughout the story. It is about an eighteen year old girl named Eve. She has a step mom, two stepsisters, a distant father and cancer. She is recovering from cancer and just starting to get back to her life. One day she sees a boy trying to commit suicide in the park. She stops him and they go their separate ways. A few days later she has to go back to school and she meets guy. Eve tries to hide, she hides that she has cancer, to keep from hurting people when she dies. The story follows Eve as she meets her old friend Theresa, a new friend Jonah and the boy she saw in the park; Adam. Their stories intertwine as they each battle with different things in their lives.

The way this story is written is so emotional, you can feel what the characters are feeling and may be able to relate to them. The events that happen are possible, they could and do happen to many people.   justjuleshere puts life into perspective for the characters, as well as i found for myself. I was considering the things that is said and realizing some things about myself. 

I would recommend this book to all people from entering high school to mid-twenties or even older. It is an extraordinary story, beautifully written and overall just indescribable.