One night with the prince ~Humor~

By: mamie1990

~!One night with the prince" is a super funny, super cute story. It is about a young girl named Anna, she loves to play pranks and stir up fairly harmless trouble. She wins a vacation to a  small country called Bantaniomos. There she accidentally gets herself into a competition for Prince Zachias's hand. 

She is not allowed to leave the palace so she decides to liven the place up a bit. She does some small pranks and gains Zachias's attention. No matter how hard she tries not to, she finds herself falling for him. But will he pick her over all the other rich and royal girls?? 

I loved the characters in this book. Anna is hilarious. She is slightly crazy and has an extremely overactive imagination. She is very creative and comes up with some amazing pranks. Prince Zachias is a good opposite of Anna and balances out the craziness. The book is so funny, but also has a serious side. The relationships between the characters are realistic and really cute. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes cute and funny stories. It is appropriate and other than some kissing and a couple of remarks, it is pretty clean. 

Will Anna win Prince Zachias's hand and heart or will she go back home with just a memory?? ~