The Love Letter

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

Walking back to his dorm after working out, first year Beacon Academy student [Y/N] [L/N] is puzzled when he finds a pink envelope taped to his door.

Hmm? What's this doing here?

Grabbing it, he opens it up to find a piece of paper inside.

A letter? I wonder who it's from?

Entering his dorm so he can put on his reading glasses, [Y/N] begins to read the well written letter out loud.

[Y/N] : Dear [Y/N], you and I have known each other since initiation, and I've been developing feelings for you ever since. I really want to be your girlfriend, but I was too scared to ask you in person, and I'm sorry that. I hope you're having a good day. Sincerely, a girl who likes you a lot.

A blush starts to form on [Y/N]'s face as he continues staring at the letter.

I wasn't expecting to get a love letter, but I can't say I'm upset about receiving one.

He thinks to himself while smiling.

One of the girls here seems to have a crush on me, but who?

Meanwhile, in JNPR's dorm...

Nora : So, did you confess to him?

She asks her teammate Pyrrha Nikos while eating some pancakes.

Pyrrha : N-no, I didn't. Instead I left [Y/N] a letter.

Nora : Seriously? Pyrrha, why didn't you just tell him directly?

Pyrrha : I wanted to Nora, I really did but...

Nora : But what?

Pyrrha : I couldn't find the courage to do it.

She looks down as Nora snickers a bit.

Nora : Wow, who would have thought the Invincible Girl from Mistral known all over Remnant as a fearless fighter is incredibly shy when it comes to confessing to a boy.

The pancake loving girl says as her friend blushes from embarrassment.

Pyrrha : Nora!

Nora : I'm joking Pyrrha. In all seriousness though, I don't think you have anything to worry about. [Y/N] would be a complete idiot to reject you! If he did, I'd break his legs!

Pyrrha : T-that's not necessary Nora, but thanks.

Nora : You're welcome! So, what are you gonna do?

Pyrrha : I have something in mind.

Nora : Well if you need any help, your teammates are always here for you.

I have the bestest friends anyone could ask for.

The redhead thinks to herself before giving Nora a warm smile.

Pyrrha : I appreciate it, but I've got this.

She says before walking over to her desk to write something down, setting her plan into motion.

Timeskip

In his room, [Y/N] has been trying to figure out who wrote him the letter.

It couldn't have been Yang, she's too straightforward to write a love letter. Ruby isn't interested in relationships and Weiss is with Neptune, so maybe it's Blake? Nah, she's clearly into Sun, and Nora likes Ren, so it has to be....

His eyes widen as a small blush appears on his face.

[Y/N] : Pyrrha...

In truth, [Y/N] has been infatuated with the crimson haired Spartan, but hasn't made his feelings known to her.

T-this must just be wishful thinking on my part. There's no way Pyrrha could be interested in me.

He lets out a small sigh before hearing a knocking at his door.

Opening it, [Y/N] finds another letter lying on the ground.

No one's out here, whoever left this took off in a hurry. What could this letter contain?

Just like earlier, he begins reading it aloud.

[Y/N] : Dear [Y/N], I'm sure you must be curious as to who I am, so come to the courtyard in one hour to find out. Whether you return my feelings or not, you will always be my friend. Sincerely, the girl with a crush on you.

Well then, time to find out who this mystery girl is.

He puts the letter in his pocket before making his way to Beacon's courtyard to wait, secretly hoping that the writer of these letters really is Pyrrha.

At the courtyard, [Y/N] has been waiting patiently for this girl to arrive, but no one has shown up yet.

It's been over an hour, and she isn't here. This must've been some kind of prank, and I fell for it like an absolute sucker.

[Y/N] : Guess I'll go back to my dorm then.

Turning to leave, [Y/N] stops when hearing a familiar voice calling out to him.

??? : [Y/N]!

That voice! It's gotta be...

[Y/N] : P-Pyrrha?!

He turns back around to see his crush running up to him.

Pyrrha : Sorry I'm late, my team was hanging out with Team RWBY and I lost track of the time.

[Y/N] : S-so, you're the girl who likes me?

His cheeks reddening as he asks her this.

Pyrrha : I am. I wrote that letter because I was too afraid to confess in person, but that's changed. I just want you to know that I love you a lot [Y/N], and I would really like to be with you

She says with sincerity in her voice as [Y/N]'s blush deepens.

[Y/N] : Earlier I was trying to guess who the letter was from, and I was hoping it was you Pyrrha.

Pyrrha : Really?

Does this mean what I think it does?!

[Y/N] : Uh-huh, I've loved you for a while now Pyrrha, and I'd want nothing more than to be your boyfriend.

Pyrrha : I love you [Y/N]!

She exclaims with an ecstatic smile while pulling him into a tight embrace.

[Y/N] : I love you too Pyrrha.

He returns her smile as the two proceed to kiss, both happy to finally be with their crush.