JNPR to the Rescue

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[E/C] = Eye Color

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter is a sequel to M.I.A.

Now let the story begin.

Onboard the Bullhead with her team determined to rescue her boyfriend [Y/N] [L/N], Pyrrha has been sitting in silence the entire time with worry plastered on her face, which her friend and team leader Jaune takes notice of.

Jaune : I know you're thinking about him Pyrrha. Don't worry, we're going to get [Y/N] out of that cave.

Pyrrha : What if we don't get there in time?

Jaune : We will, I promise.

Pyrrha : I just don't want to lose him Jaune. I love him so much.

She begins tearing up as Jaune pulls her into a comforting hug.

Jaune : [Y/N] is one of the toughest guys I know. He wouldn't assume the worst if one of us were in his position, so we shouldn't either.

Pyrrha : Y-you're right Jaune, thank you.

The two friends smile at each other as Ren and Nora speak up.

Ren : We should be arriving at our destination in a few minutes, get your weapons ready just in case.

Nora : Any Grimm that get in the way of us rescuing [Y/N] will get their face caved in by Magnhild!

She says while holding her hammer/grenade launcher tightly, ready to bust some Grimm skulls at a moment's notice.

Jaune : Alright then guys....let's go save [Y/N].

Timeskip

Exiting the Bullhead after it lands, Team JNPR are instantly greeted by a group of Death Stalkers, Beowolves, and Ursas.

Jaune : W-wow, there's uhhh...a lot more Grimm than I thought there'd be.

Ren : Steady your nerves Jaune. Remember, [Y/N] needs us.

Jaune : Right! Ok guys, you know the plan!

Nora : Nora.....SMASH!!!

She slams Magnhild into a trio of Ursa as Ren and Jaune begin fighting as well.

Nora : We've got this Pyrrha! Go get your boyfriend out!

The red haired girl nods and rushes over to the blocked off cave, activating her semblance.

Pyrrha : Please let this work.

She says to herself before focusing on the large pile of rocks, causing them to begin moving.

While she's doing this, a Beowolf notices her and prepares to attack.

Jaune : Oh no you don't!

He uses Crocea Mors to block the Grimm's attack as it now focuses on him, giving Pyrrha enough time get all the rocks out of the way as she rushes into the cave and finds a seemingly unconscious [Y/N].

Pyrrha : [Y/N]! Are you alright?! Talk to me! Please!

Thankfully, hearing his girlfriend's voice causes [Y/N] to move a little as his [E/C] eyes to slowly open as he looks up at her weakly.

[Y/N] : P-Pyrrha?

Pyrrha : Yes baby, it's me. I'm going to get you out of here. How do you feel?

[Y/N] : I'm fine, just.... a little tired right now.

Slowly getting to his feet, tears of joy begin trickling down Pyrrha's face as she hugs her boyfriend tightly, happy that he's ok.

Pyrrha : I was so scared that you didn't make it! The thought of not having you in my life anymore was almost too much to bare!

She sobs into his shoulder as [Y/N] continues holding her.

[Y/N] : Shh, let it out Pyrr. I'm alright now thanks to you. Let's hurry up and leave this oum foresaken place.

Walking out of the cave, [Y/N] and Pyrrha see that the rest of Team JNPR are still fighting off the Grimm.

[Y/N] : Looks like they could use our help. Ready to jump into action Pyrr?

He says as she looks at him hesitantly.

Pyrrha : A-are you sure you're able to fight [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Definitely. I need to move around some after being in that stupid cave for so long. Plus I want a little revenge for them causing that avalanche.

Gripping his weapon, [Y/N] rushes at a nearby Death Stalker, with Pyrrha following suit with Miló and Akoúo̱ at the ready.

Once all the Grimm have been dealt with, JNPR bring [Y/N] into a group hug.

Ren : We're all glad you're safe and sound [Y/N].

Jaune : Yeah, as soon as Ozpin played us that message, we wasted no time in getting ready to come for you.

Nora : If he didn't let us rescue you, I would've broke both his legs!

[Y/N] : Heh, thank you so much for rescuing me guys. Who knows what would've happened to me if you didn't.

Jaune : That's what friends are for man. Let's all get on the Bullhead and head back to Beacon, I'm sure Professor Ozpin will be relieved that you're not hurt.

[Y/N] : Beacon will be a nice change of scenery. I honestly hope to never see another cave for the rest of my life.

He jokes as the five teens get in the Bullhead, Pyrrha holding her boyfriend close the entire way back to the Academy.

Once [Y/N] has been checked for any injuries and being welcomed back by the Headmaster, the [E/C] eyed first year returns to his solo dorm and belly flops onto the bed.

[Y/N] : Ahhh, it's good to be back. Mr. Comfy Bed, how I've missed you so.

He relaxes before hearing his door open, which turns out to be his girlfriend coming to check on him.

[Y/N] : Hey Pyrr, what's up?

She doesn't answer and instead pulls him into a warm embrace.

Pyrrha : You were gone for days without any contact. I missed you so much [Y/N], I love you.

[Y/N] : I love you too Pyrrha, and I promise to never leave your side again.

He kisses her gently as they spend the rest of the day snuggling together in his dorm, Pyrrha thankful that her boyfriend is back and unharmed.