M.I.A.

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

Pyrrha : Please be careful on your mission [Y/N]. From what you told me, it sounds quite dangerous for a first year.

She tells her boyfriend [Y/N] [L/N] as he gets ready to board a Bullhead for the mission Professor Ozpin had given him.

[Y/N] : You worry too much Pyrr. All I have to do is take care of an area infested with Grimm, and I've killed loads of those things over the years.

Pyrrha : I'm not doubting your skill [Y/N], what concerns me is if you happened to get overwhelmed.

[Y/N] : Ozpin wouldn't have given me this assignment if he didn't think I could handle it. I'll be fine babe, now I better get going. I'll see you when I get back.

Pyrrha : Alright, but be careful while you're out there.

[Y/N] : I will. Love you Pyrr.

She smiles and takes his hands into hers.

Pyrrha : I love you too.

They share a short kiss before [Y/N] pulls away and gets on the Bullhead, Pyrrha seeing him off as she can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I wish Professor Ozpin had allowed my team and I to join you [Y/N], but now all I can do is hope you return safely.

She sighs before heading back to her dorm, thoughts of her boyfriend getting into danger plaguing her mind the whole way there.

Timeskip

It has been two days since [Y/N] left for his mission, and Pyrrha getting increasingly worried for her boyfriend.

He should've been back yesterday. What if something happened to him?! W-what if he's...

The thought of her boyfriend being hurt or worse causes Pyrrha's heart to nearly crumble.

I need to go see Professor Ozpin!

She gets up from her bed and makes a dash for the door, nearly barreling straight into her teammates as they returned from hanging out with Team RWBY.

Pyrrha : Excuse me guys, but I have to talk with Ozpin!

Jaune : You're in luck then Pyrrha, because he just sent me a message saying he wants to speak with us.

Ren : I wonder what for?

Nora : I swear I did nothing wrong!

Ren : No one's accusing you of anything Nora.

Nora : Good! Because I absolutely did not try breaking Cardin's legs yesterday.

Jaune and Ren both sigh as they all proceed to the Headmaster's office, Pyrrha not saying a single word the whole way there.

I've got a feeling whatever the headmaster wants us for has to do with [Y/N] and his mission.

After riding the elevator up to Ozpin's office, the four first years are greeted by the headmaster.

Professor Ozpin : Team JNPR, thank you for coming.

He says before taking a drink out of his mug.

Jaune : No problem sir. So what is the reason you wanted to see us exactly?

The headmaster looks down as he lets out a sad sigh.

Professor Ozpin : As the four of you already know, I sent Mr. [L/N] on a Grimm extermination mission two days ago, which he has not yet returned from.

A few tears begin forming in Pyrrha's emerald eyes after Ozpin says this as her teammates try to console her.

Professor Ozpin : Unfortunately, there has been virtually no contact with Mr. [L/N] since he left......except for this.

He pulls out a scroll and begins playing back a message, Pyrrha immediately recognizing the voice in the recording as her boyfriend's.

[Y/N] : Oz, there were way more Grimm than were expected! I......I don't know how much longer I can hold out! I'm hiding in a nearby cave trying to remain calm, but things aren't looking....

A loud screech is heard followed by lots of rumbling.

[Y/N] : Oh no! They're causing an avalanche! I don't know if I can get out now! Please, if you get this message Oz, send hel-

The message ends abruptly as JNPR look down solemnly.

Jaune : H-he's trapped in that cave....

Ren : Without any food or water....

Pyrrha : N-no, [Y/N] can't be gone!

She falls to her knees and begins sobbing as Nora angrily walks up to Ozpin and slams her hands on his desk.

Nora : There's gotta be a chance my friend survived that right?!

Professor Ozpin : Yes Miss Valkyrie, which is why I asked for you and your team. That voice message was sent from his scroll only a few hours ago, meaning there's a high possibility Mr. [L/N] is still alive.

Jaune : I get it. You want us to go rescue [Y/N] don't you sir?

Professor Ozpin : Precisely Mr. Arc.

Ren : But how can we do that if the cave entrance is blocked off?

Professor Ozpin : The type of rock commonly found in the area has a high concentration of metal in it.

Everyone then looks at Pyrrha, who wipes her tears away and gets up from the floor.

Pyrrha : I can move the rocks with my semblance while Jaune, Ren, and Nora take out any remaining Grimm before getting [Y/N] to the Bullhead.

Professor Ozpin : That is exactly what I was thinking Miss Nikos. Do you accept this mission?

Team JNPR all nod in response.

Professor Ozpin : A Bullhead is waiting for you when you're ready to go. Make your preparations quick though, for Mr. [L/N]'s fate becomes less uncertain as more time passes.

JNPR : Yes sir!

Don't worry [Y/N], we're on our way to come save you. Just hold on a little while longer.

Pyrrha thinks to herself with a look of both fear and determination on her face as she leaves with her team to begin getting ready to go rescue her missing boyfriend.

To be continued...