Flirting

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

Heading to Beacon's library with Yang to study for an upcoming test in Doctor Oobleck's class, Pyrrha runs into [Y/N] [L/N], the guy she has a crush on.

[Y/N] : Oh hey girls! I'm guessing you're gonna get some studying done too?

Yang : Yep! I really need to pass this test if I wanna keep from flunking the class, luckily I have the perfect studying partner!

[Y/N] : You're definitely in good hands Yang. If it wasn't for Pyrrha, I wouldn't have done well on the midterm exam. You're a real genius Pyrrha!

The red haired spartan blushes from the compliment, causing her friend to get an idea.

Yang : Wanna come study with us [Y/N]? I'm sure Pyrrha here would enjoy your company.

She says as Pyrrha looks at her in surprise.

[Y/N] : I'd love to!

Pyrrha : Y-Yang, may I please speak to you for a moment.

Yang : Go ahead and start without us [Y/N], we won't be long.

He nods and walks off, Pyrrha grabbing Yang's arm before whisper yelling at her.

Pyrrha : What are you doing Yang?! Why would you invite [Y/N] to study with us when I can barely be around him without turning into a blushing mess!

Yang : Wow, you're that down bad for him huh?

She teases as Pyrrha's face goes red.

Pyrrha : Yang!

Yang : Ok ok, calm down. If you like him so much, why not just ask him out?

Pyrrha : I....don't know how to.

Yang : Come again?

Pyrrha : I've never had feelings for anyone before, so I don't know what to do.

She looks down in embarrassment as Yang gives her a reassuring smile.

Yang : I can help you with that Pyrrha. The first thing you need to do....is learn how to flirt.

Pyrrha : Flirt?

Yang : Uh-huh, and luckily for you, I'm an expert at flirting.

Pyrrha : And you're sure that flirting with [Y/N] will work?

A look of skepticism appears on her face as she asks this.

Yang : Absolutely! Just trust me Pyrrha, by the end of this, he'll be the blushing mess instead of you. Now, here's what you do...

Timeskip

A few minutes into their study session, Pyrrha decides to act on Yang's advice and looks at [Y/N] before clearing her throat.

Pyrrha : H-hey [Y/N], did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

She says while trying to sound flirtatious, causing Yang to snicker as [Y/N] puts his book down and turns to the red haired girl with wide eyes.

[Y/N] : W-what did you just say Pyrrha?

Pyrrha : N-nothing! B-by the way, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

She says awkwardly while Yang covers her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter.

[Y/N] : Pyrrha, are you....using pick up lines on me?

He asks her with a faint dusting of pink on his cheeks.

Yang : You're doing great! Keep going!

She whispers encouragingly to Pyrrha as the redhead tries to flirt again.

Pyrrha : D-do you have a Band-Aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.

The green eyed girl scoots closer to her crush as he raises an eyebrow at her.

[Y/N] : Ok, what's going on with you Pyrrha?

Pyrrha : Yang, your plan isn't working!

The blonde bombshell shrugs at her friend's panic.

Yang : Sorry Pyrrha, I honestly thought it would. Maybe he's just not interested?

[Y/N] : Not interested? Ok, would somebody tell me what this is all about?

Pyrrha looks at Yang with pleading eyes not to answer, but the blonde brawler decides to come clean anyways.

Yang : Look [Y/N], Pyrrha's in love with you and didn't know how to confess, so I taught her a few of my favorite lines to use on you. Though it's pretty clear now that Pyrrha isn't exactly the flirting type.

Pyrrha : Yang!

She yells at her friend with her face now even redder than her hair.

[Y/N] : I-is Yang telling the truth Pyrrha, you were doing that because you love me?

He asks, earning a slight nod from the very embarrassed spartan.

[Y/N] : Wow, I uhh...don't know what to say. Pyrrha, I never thought you'd like me back.

Both girls look at him in surprise.

Pyrrha : H-huh?!

Yang : So you do have feelings for Pyrrha?

He nods, making Yang slightly annoyed.

Yang : Then why didn't you say anything before?!

[Y/N] : I was afraid that she'd only see me as a friend Yang! Rejection is terrifying you know?!

Hearing this causes her to calm down a bit.

Yang : Well now you know how you both feel about each other, so are you two dating or what?!

Pyrrha and [Y/N] both look at each other and smile.

[Y/N] : I'd like that, how about you Pyrrha?

Pyrrha : After putting myself through all this, I'd like nothing more. I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Pyrrha.

The two gaze at each other lovingly before sharing a short but passionate kiss before pulling away.

Yang : I'd hate to be a third wheel, so I'll give you lovebirds some time to yourselves.

Pyrrha : You don't have to leave Yang.

[Y/N] : Yeah, we're supposed to be studying together. Besides, didn't you say earlier that you need to get a good grade on Oobleck's test?

Yang : Eh, I'll study with my team later. If I have to, I'll just try cheating off of Weiss like I did for the last test. See you both later!

She gets up and exits the library, leaving the new couple alone as they continue studying, Pyrrha still recovering from the embarrassment caused by her attempts at flirting with [Y/N] earlier.