₊˚.༄ | ❝WATERBOY❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗. Holding it up, Sokka slides down a dirt slope.

"Hey, look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth." Sokka pulls up behind the Avatar, snatching the weapon from his hands. "Let me see that."

Walking on for a little while, before he stops, not too far from Aang, to study the weapon closely.

"This is a Water Tribe weapon." He turns to Aang, his expression serious. "See if you can find anything else."

The two begin searching the wooded area for more weapons and you and Katara walk toward them, curious.

"Did someone lose something?"

Aang rummaging through the bushes; somewhat cheerfully. "No, we found something!"

Sokka kneels down, brushing aside some debris and picks up a spearhead, examining it and running his fingers along its point, noticing ash on it.

"It's burned." A tree trunk nearby has scorch marks and sharp cuts running across its bark. "There was a battle! Water Tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders."

He turns away from the tree and looks down the slope of the hill seeing a black spot on the ground. "The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill."

You all race down the hill along a dirt path, leaping over a few large rocks and continue forward.

Sokka stops on the beach followed closely by you, Aang, and Katara.

"So, then what happened?" Intrigued by Sokka narration of what happened. "I don't know. The trail ends here." disappointment in his tone.

You point at something in the distance. "Wait, look!" A Water Tribe ship is pulled ashore, half obscured behind large rocks.

"It's one of our boats!"

"Is this dad's boat?" Katara and Sokka run toward it. "No, but it's from his fleet." Sokka determined, stroking the boat off, while you and Aang appear behind them.

"Dad was here." He turns to Katara.