𑁍| [𝐘/𝐍]

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

˚₊‧꒰ა 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

She is physically 15 years of age but biologically 115 and has a curvy figure. (Aang is the same age. I am going off of comic ages.)

She has fair [s/c] skin, bright red hair that is shoulder-length in front and goes past her hips at the back, and light aqua eyes.

Her hair is tied loosely at the back into low twin tails. She sports a long white veil with blue embroidery stylized with gold and black horns, golden tassels, and a large gold head accessory somewhat resembling a crown.

Her attire consists of a white and blue cropped top with baggy, detached sleeves and gold details going from her cuffs to her upper arms paired with a patterned dark blue skirt held together with a large blue bow adorned with a blue ornament.

[y/n's] skirt is decorated with numerous trinkets, tassels, blue gems, and fabrics with varying intricate designs. On her legs, she wears a gold trinket on her left thigh, and gold strapped knee-high gladiator sandals with medium heels. Her Hydro is pinned to a large blue bow on the back of her skirt.

She is the main princess of the water tribes. Yue being the princess of the northern water tribe while [y/n] is the princess for all of them, having a higher status. 

!STORY ADDITION!

She is also a Nabu. 

The Nabu Malikata, the Goddess of Flowers  and the avatars destined spiritual partner. They are only a daughter born into the water tribe by a water tribe mother and earth kingdom father.

The name comes from the first ever one from many many years ago. Nabu Malikata was a young flower goddess who had fallen in love with wan the first avatar.

Unlike the avatar they are only able to control water and earth seeing as that was essential for flower maintenance. 

[y/n] takes a major similar appearance from the Nabu Malikata only having a different color pallet. 

˙✧˖° 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⋆。˚꩜

She is extremely polite to just about everyone she meets. She is highly skilled in dancing. She is patient and helpful, guiding people through issues they have step-by-step and offering ways to relieve stress.

She enjoys sweets, seeing them as a way to make people happy. On the other hand, she despises mushrooms; she has trauma after eating a poisonous mushroom and is unable to discern the differences between poisonous and non-poisonous mushrooms.

ever though she is very nice she can snap and scare others severly

₊˚ʚ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ˚✧ ゚.

Water bending

Ice bending

Blood bending

She likes to incorperate her bending into dances.