₊˚.༄ | ❝THE GREAT DIVIDE❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗞𝗞𝗔 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧. Grunting and fussing about as he tries to finish setting up the shelter.

Katara walks up with a pile of firewood in her arms. "Um, aren't you forgetting the tarp?" She pointed out as Sokka crawled out of the tent.

"Right, got it ..." Tossing the wrapped up tarp inside the tent. "Sokka, you're supposed to put the tarp on top of the tent. You know, so we don't get rained on?"

Gesturing widely he replies to his sister. "Ordinarily, you'd be right, but seeing how it's the dry season, you're not. Besides that tarp makes a pretty warm blanket."

"But what if it does rain?" You counter coming up to them. Sokka spreads his arms wide in exasperation. "What if it doesn't? Then I would have put up the tarp for nothing."

Katara stomps the ground angrily. "You're infuriating!"

"Katara, why don't you worry about gathering firewood, because that kindling is looking pretty sorry."

"Well, if you don't like my firewood-" Throwing the sticks at Sokka who shields himself from the wood.

He stands in anger after the hail of sticks subsides. "Fine by me, if you're not gonna do your job- "

He tears the tent down and the two stare at each other angrily as Aang comes up to your side.

"Okay, I got the grub if you guys got the-" The siblings turn away from each other in anger with their arms folded.

"Hey, where's the campfire? And what happened to the tent?" Looking down at you with frowned brows.

"Why don't you ask Miss Know-It-All, Queen of the Twigs."

"Oh yeah? Well, you're Mister Lazy Bum, King of the-" She picks up and throws a twig at Sokka's head. "Tents!"

Sokka turns around, looking angrily at her

Aang laughs as you try to deescalate the tense situation. "Okay, listen guys, harsh words won't solve problems, action will. Why don't you just switch jobs?"

"Sounds good."

"Whatever."

Aang grins at you. "You see that? Settling feuds and making peace, all in a day's work for the Nabu."