₊˚.༄ | ❝FORTUNE❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗬 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗚𝗦, 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬, 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗣𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗦.

A large se tu suddenly bursts from the surface, leaps through the air, and lands with a splash into the water. Katara rises and points at it.

"Look!" She proclaimed excitedly.

Sokka rises to view the spectacle as the se tu leaps into the air again, facing the group in mid-jump before landing in the water again.

"He is taunting us! You are so going to be dinner!"

He hurriedly grabs his fishing pole from his tent set up nearby and attempts to cast the pole into the water unsuccessfully.

Stopping he observes the fishing pole. "Hey, where's the fishing line?"

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang said sheepishly, holding up an intricately woven necklace decorated with a red flower.

Sokka walks over and examines the necklace. "Aw, it's all tangled!"

Aang rises to his feet. "Not tangled. Woven! I made you a necklace, [y/n]."

He displays the necklace, holding it between his hands as he flashes a toothy grin.

Smiling as you approach him. "Thanks, Aang. I love it." Katara touches her neck frowning slightly.

Turning to her, your smile softens. "It's okay Katara, I'll get your necklace back."

"Thank's [y/n]." Taking the necklace she helps you put it on, taking the big bangled one off first.

"Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world, you can go into the jewelry-making business." Sokka sarcastically replied.

"I don't see why I can't do both."

Sokka turns back to the lake, where the se tu continues its acrobatic display. He hurdles the fishing line into the water in an attempt to spear the fish.

He only grows more frustrated when he sees the se tu leap from the water, unharmed.

"Stop taunting me!" He runs into the water, holding his jawbone dagger.