₊˚.༄ | ❝THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗥-𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗦, 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥. Appa chews on some grass while the smoke of the nearby campfire rises to the sky.

Sokka lies in a blue sleeping bag next to the fire. Aang and Katara atop Appa, packing up camp.

Aang sits on the bison's head and checks the knots that tie the reins to Appa's horns and Katara sits on the saddle, fiddling with their luggage.

All the while you feed the bison, laughing slightly and petting just above his nose.

"Wait 'til you see it, Katara! The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!" Aang said joyfully.

"Aang, I know you're excited," She began cautiously as she turned around to face him. "but it's been a hundred years since you've been home."

He smiles broadly. "That's why I'm so excited!" He confirmed. "It's just that ... a lot can change in all that time." She tried to hint, making you look up in confusion.

"I know, but I need to see it for myself." Aang jumps off Appa, landing softly at your side.

He walks over to a snoring Sokka, who is lying in his sleeping bag. "Wake up, Sokka! Air Temple, here we come!" Sokka awakens, and groans groggily.

"Uggh! Sleep now. Temple later." Sokka turns around, showing his back to Aang and falls back asleep, snoring as soon as his eyes close.

Aang blinks in surprise, discontent with Sokka's attitude, but he quickly smiles mischievously.

Grabbing a small, thin stick off the ground. "Sokka! Wake up!" He exclaimed in fake alarm. Aang moves the stick up and down the sleeping bag, only touching Sokka with the tip of it.

"There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!" He lazily opens one eye before yelling out in horror and quickly rises.

Hopping around while still inside the sleeping bag. "Get it off! Get it off!" Sokka slams flat to the ground.

You and Katara giggle, as Sokka falls over. "Great! You're awake! Let's go!"

Appa flies above the clouds in the Patola Mountain range. You, Aang, and Katara sitting atop Appa's head, and Sokka is back in the saddle clutching his stomach as it growls.