₊˚.༄ | ❝JET❞

────────༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝────────

𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗙 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗚. In his pursuit he lands on the ground to see a neatly stacked pile of lychee nuts.

When he runs toward it, Momo is pulled into the air by a cage trap, joining two other caged animals.

"Where's Momo?" Aang asked, not seeing him around the campsite. All of you sitting next to each other with bored faces.

Momo screeches and everyone looks around.

Getting up you all march through the forest, following the lemur's screeching.

Looking up, Aang spots the three animals in their cage traps hanging by rope on tree limbs. "Hang on, Momo!"

Using his airbending he flies to the top of the tree, jumping from trunk-to-trunk to get higher.

He finds the traps' mechanisms, undoes them, and carefully lowers Momo to the ground where You, Katara, and Sokka are waiting.

You open the trap together and the lemur runs out with one of the lychee nuts in his mouth.

Katara and Sokka look on as Momo gets on his hind legs and eats it as though nothing has happened.

Sokka grunts in frustration and facepalms. When Aang lands, he looks up to see the other two animals seemingly crying out to him for help. "All right, you too."

"This is gonna take forever." Sokka groans throwing his boomerang to simply cut the animals free.

Aang Inches his way upside-down to the traps on the tree branch but they fall before he can reach them. "That works."

The hog monkeys run out and Aang slides back down from the tree, dirt flying from the ground as he lands.

Everyone gathers around two of the traps and Sokka kneels down to examine them.

"These are Fire Nation traps. You can tell from the metalwork. We'd better pack up camp and get moving."

Gathering your things and you all begin to pack them onto Appa's saddle. "Uh-uh! No flying this time." Sokka said.

"What? Why wouldn't we fly?" Aang asked in confusion.

Sokka takes the sleeping bag from Aang's hands. "Think about it: Somehow Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us. It's because they spot Appa, he's just too noticeable."

"What? Appa's not too noticeable!" You defend the Bison.

He points dramatically at Appa; condescendingly. "He's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head! It's kinda hard to miss him!" The bison yawns and Aang sits comfortably on the animal's head.