Chapter 15

"So he's just been ignoring you and didn't even notice when you left?" Corey quizzed the beta.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it, but it's like 'what is so important that you completely blank your boyfriend?'. Seriously, what could be so important he couldn't even look up for a second to answer a question?" Liam was annoyed at his chimera boyfriend, but he also had to stop himself from exploding because he was in the library. 

Mason could almost feel, deep down, that Liam needed to release some of the stress built up. Mason got an idea that he thought might help his friend and started packing up his things.

"Come on. Get your stuff." mason began walking to the doors and stopped just short to see two confused faces slowly packing their stuff. "Chop, chop, fairies, we don't have all day." mason opened the door, ushering the two out and into his car. 

"Mas, where are we going?" Liam questioned getting in the backseat of masons car. 

"Somewhere we can chill, and you can get your anger out. Somewhere fun." Mason looked at Corey in the passenger seat and smiled lovingly at the boy. "Somewhere comfortable." And with that the three left the school premises. 

The whole car ride to wherever they were going, Mason had his hand on Corey's thigh. Any other day Liam would find the couple cute, but on this particular day the thought of a happy couple annoyed him. 

After about twenty minutes of driving, mason pulled up to an old warehouse. Liam hand been to this warehouse before, but back then hunters were hidden inside. 

Mason, Liam and Corey got out of the car and slowly made their way to the warehouse doors. "Okay, babe, why are we here? You're not going to kill us, are you?" Corey said with a cautious tone.

Mason stopped just short of the warehouse doors and turned to his friend and boyfriend. "This is the best place for you to let that anger out without hurting anyone. It's also a great place for us to relax, drink and watch Liam destroy some stuff." 

Mason opened the door and the scent of alcohol, sweat and rage hit Liam's nose, making the beta smile. "A rage room? You brought me to a rage room? Oh, Mason, my brother, I love you beyond all belief." Liam tightly hugged mason and kissed his best friend on the cheek. "I love you, brother." 

"Okay, come on, stop kissing my boyfriend and go break something." Corey separated the two jealously, pushing Liam first and holding Mason close by his waist. 

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm all yours babe, trust me." mason whispered, kissing Corey gently on the cheek. "Anyway I'd never go for Liam, he's my brother it would be weird, and he's not my type." Mason cringed at the thought of being with his brother.

The three walk up to the front desk and Mason pays for one suit for Liam and a booth for him and Corey. 

"Liam go get changed well be over there." Mason pointed to a booth in the corner as Liam walked off to the changing room.

"Liam go get changed well be over there." Mason pointed to a booth in the corner as Liam walked off to the changing room. "Come on handsome." Mason guided Corey to their booth and ordered them some drinks. 

"Hopefully this will help him get some of that anger out." mason said, sipping his drink. "Yeah, hopefully." Corey replied, doing the same. 

After a minute, Liam came out dressed in a light grey jumpsuit, holding a sledgehammer. Liam spent the next two hours smashing things with a sledgehammer while Mason and Corey drank, talked and made out.