Chapter 2

It was now dark outside and Liam was starting to wake up. Liam felt groggy and his entire body started to ache. "Hmm. What-" Liam coughed. "What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" Liam questioned when he looked down and saw Theo's head laid on the hospital bed with his hand intertwined with his own. 

Liam didn't move his hand, instead he laid on his side and slid down the bed slightly just watching Theo sleeping peacefully. Liam started to gently play with Theo's hair. "Beautiful." Liam whispered. 

Theo gave Liam's hand a gently squeeze. 

"Well, you're not so bad yourself, gorgeous." Theo said in a deep sleep filled voice which sent a shiver right down Liam's spine. 

"T, what happened? I remember seeing you and then I was being carried in your arms and then I was in a white room with Melissa and Deaton standing over me but i don't remember what happened out there in the fight." Liam questioned. Theo wasn't going to lie to Liam so he told him everything, even how he went back and killed the guy who shot him. 

After telling Liam about the murder he committed he didn't look at him again. "I'm really sorry, Liam. I know I said I'd change and that I wouldn't ever hurt anyone really badly again but when I saw him shoot you and how I left you here I just couldn't stop myself. I just saw red and nothing else ever mattered. I had to protect you and I'm so, so sorry. Please, please forgive me. I'll do anything. I promise, anything." Theo begged Liam still not looking at him. Liam could only look at the older boy with a hint of sadness. Using his hand he gently lifted Theo's head to look at him. Theo expected Liam to tell him to leave or tell he never wanted to see him again but what he said instead shocked Theo. "I know you've changed. I also know that there is no possible way of fully getting rid of that killer instinct you have inside but Theo I don't want to get rid of it. I know that sometimes you can't control it but the other times you can and you use it for good. That's all I care about. I care about you becoming a better person and not feeling like you have to be someone you're not for everyone else." Liam's hand was still gentle placed on Theo's face. 

Theo noticed that he was still holding Liam's hand and tried to let it go. "No, don't. I like it." Liam said tightening his grip on Theo hand. Theo smiled and held Liam's hand while he just stared into Liam's ocean blue eyes. the two boys sat like this just staring into each others eye for a few moments until they were interrupted by Mason barging into the room which actually startled Liam a bit. 

Liam was snapped out f his trance. "MASON! What the hell? Don't you know how to knock, dude. Moment ruined" Liam whispered so that only Theo would hear him. Theo smiled at Liam's comment. "I should go. You're getting discharged in twelve hours so get some rest and make sure to drink a lot, you haven't had much to drink today. I'll see you in twelve hours." As Theo finished talking he lent down and placed a soft, tender kiss on Liam's cheek and left without saying anything. 

Those passing twelve hours were the longest twelve hours Liam had been through.

I'll see you in twelve hours. "What did you mean? Will I see you?" Liam mumbled to himself.

"What was that sweetie?" Melissa questioned as she checked how Liam's injuries were healing.

"Oh, nothing, just something Theo said earlier."

"Oh, what was it? Can I help?" Melissa offered.

"Well, he-we were having a moment and of course Mason barged in and interrupted us like Mason always does. Before Theo left though he smiled at me and told me I'd be discharged in twelve hours, to get some rest and to drink lots but then he said he'd see me in twelve hours. The thing is that i don't know if it was a thing or if I'm overthinking things." Liam rambled.

"Okay honey, that was a lots. You said that you two had a moment that Mason interrupted?"

"Yeah, we'd just woken up and we were holding hands and just staring into each others eyes and BOOM! Mason barges in Theo says all that stuff and kissed my cheek and left." Liam looked frustrated. 

"Sweetie, it's just adorable he cares that much and from what I heard you both like each other. Right? He held your hand, told you to rest and drink. Love he even kissed you. It really depends how you interpret what he said. If you like him, you'll be thinking exactly how you're being now but if you just friends with no chance of anything more then you wouldn't be thinking like you are now and you wouldn't be wondering when you're gonna see him next." Melissa said with her insightful mothering tone. 

~Time skip to when Liam get's released~

Liam's POV

I don't actually know what time it is but it's still kind of dark outside so I'm guessing its night or maybe early morning. Whichever one it is, it's dark and Theo hasn't come back yet. I really thought he'd come back but he did say he'd see me in twelve hours, whatever that means.  although I'm pretty sure its been more than twelve hour but I did fall asleep so I don't actually know how long its been. I just sitting in bed going trough the notifications on my phone. Just the usual: Mason reminding me of some test, Scott worrying, Stiles asking if I want to go to a party. They really are a weird bunch. 

~3rd Person POV~

The door slowly opens revealing Melissa. "Oh, your still here." Melissa looked shocked. "Yeah. I woke up a few minutes ago." Liam said with a hint of confusion. "Well Liam, sweetie you are officially okay and set to go home whenever you're ready." Melissa said with a smile. 

Liam slowly got out of bed and got dressed as quicky as he could without hurting himself more.  Liam didn't call anyone to pick him up. He thought a walk would do him good after being in bed for so long. Liam walks slower than usual home because he didn't have the energy to move any fast. It's shocking how tired you are after being asleep for hours. 

Liam finally reaches his front door and stops just out front to find his keys. just when Liam was about to turn the lock his front door opened and Theo was standing there with a gorgeous smile spread across his face. Liam smiled back at the chimera.

"Why are you standing in my house?." Liam tried not to sound as happy as he felt.

"Well little wolf, I thought you could do with a little TLC and what's better than movies, healthy junk food, because you're recovering, and drinks. what could be better than that?" Theo's smile grew seeing the look on Liam's face at the mention of food and movies. 

Theo knows just how much Liam loves just sitting around all day watching movies and eating food. Honestly if he wasn't a werewolf with a fast metabolism he would definitely be fat by now. The two stood there for a minute until Liam lunged forward and captured Theo in a death defying hug. Theo swore he could feel his bones bending under Liam's grip. 

Liam finally let Theo breathe again and the two went and sat in the living room. Theo sat next to Liam for a minute or two before standing up and walking t the kitchen. "Choose whatever movie you want, I'll be there in a sec." Theo said from the kitchen. Theo walked back to the living room, a tray in one hand and two one litre coke bottles in the other. When Theo set the tray and bottles down he saw that Liam had a hold of two DVD's and it looked like he was trying to decide which to watch. "We can watch both if you want. We have all the time in the world." Theo took the DVD's from Liam. "Which one first?" Theo questioned. Liam pointed toward Rio which made Theo laugh lightly. My little wolf. Such a baby. Theo thought with a smile.