Chapter 4

Liam and Theo never went back downstairs to where the pack was. Instead, they stayed holding each other in a comfortable silence. Liam was silently playing with Theo's hair, slowly lulling the chimera to sleep. When Theo was on the verge of sleep, Liam moved off of the bed and put on a DVD.

Theo grunted, annoyed at Liam, and turned over, shoving his head under the nearest pillow. Liam set up the film and crawled back into bed, disturbing Theo yet again. Liam reached across to rub Theo's back, but Theo grunted and swatted his hand away.

"Hey! What was that for?" Liam said in a fake offended voice.

"That was for moving when I was about to fall asleep and waking me up. Next time it will be your face." Theo warned, only causing Liam to laugh.

Liam leaned over and slowly rubbed small circles on Theo's back. "Well, I'm sorry, baby. What can I do to make you feel better? Hmm?" Liam said, gently placing a kiss on Theo's shoulder. Theo turned to face the beta. "There is one thing I would love right now." A wide smile made its way onto Theo's face, confusing Liam. What could he be thinking right now? Liam thought. Whatever he's thinking can't be that bad. Right? Liam was very confused but also nervous.

"What is it?" Liam questioned. Theo signalled for him to move closer, which he did. "A quick make out session then can we order pizza. I am starving. Literally, look at me, I'm wasting away." Theo complained as he lifted his shirt, showing Liam how he was 'wasting away'. Liam now couldn't pry his eyes away from Theo's eight pack. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Theo joked and wasn't surprised when Liam pulled out his phone and took about twenty photos of him from all angles.

After Liam's photoshoot with Theo's abs, Liam got the pizza place on the phone. Liam placed their orders, he'd already memorized Theo's order, which Theo found adorable and earned Liam a tender kiss on his neck. While Liam struggled to focus on the pizza order, Theo continued to kiss and nip at Liam's neck and collar bone. Liam finally managed to finish the call and pushed Theo down on the bed. 

"What was that about?" Liam asked. 

"Whatever do you mean, sir?" Theo answered with a cocky smile. 

"What I mean is me trying to order the food you wanted and you distracting me." Liam faked annoyance. 

Theo laughed and kissed Liam's neck in the same spot as before, causing Liam's to gasp quietly with pleasure. Theo stopped hearing him, a whimper from the younger boy. 

"You like that, little wolf?" Theo was proud himself for making Liam act this way. Liam simply nodded, turning around to face Theo. 

Liam and Theo kissed, play fought and talked for half an hour as they waited for the pizza to arrive. Finally, after about forty minutes, the pizza came and Liam went down to pay the delivery girl ignoring the pack that were all drunk, but he did notice the looks Scott was giving him which made him feel sad.

"Food's here." Liam said, walking into the room with the pizzas. 

"Yes it is. Oh! Look the pizzas here too." Theo replied with a shameless smirk, licking his lips.  

"Oh, shut up and eat your pizza. Idiot." Liam laughed setting the boxes down on his bed as his climbed back on, joining Theo to eat their pizzas. 

After eating their pizzas, Liam laid on his bed staring blankly at his ceiling. Theo could sense something was off with the beta ever since he came back with the pizzas. Liam's chemo signals were all over the place.

"What's wrong, pup? Don't try to say there's nothing because I can literally smell it on you." Theo warned in a sympathetic voice. 

"It's just Scott. It doesn't matter." Liam brushed it off like it was nothing. "Should we watch something else." Liam questioned getting up and finding something to watch. 

"You choose. I'll be right back." Theo stood up, walking to the door. 

"Where are you going?" Liam's voice was full of worry and anxiety.

Theo walked back over to Liam and pecked his lips gently. "Don't worry, baby, I'm coming back. I'm just going to the bathroom." With that, Theo left the room. Liam was relieved, knowing that Theo wasn't going to leave him.

Theo wasn't planning on going downstairs and having a go at Scott, but he couldn't get the look of Liam's sad face out of him mind so he detoured downstairs to the living room where that pack was.

"What is your problem?" Theo was currently standing in front of the True Alpha. 

"What is my problem? YOU!" Scott roared, his eyes flashed red. "You are the only problem I have. You are manipulating my beta and I won't let you hurt him again, whether I have to kill you to keep you away from him, is up to you." Scott said his eyes, their normal brown colour. 

"You think that you of all people could keep me away from Liam, you're so wrong. I don't care whether you're a true alpha or not, there is not a single thing you could do that would make me leave him." Theo's voice and his heartbeat were both completely calm. 

"We'll see about that." Scott said, sitting back down.

"Will we, now?" Theo said, intrigued. "And what exactly will you do to keep me away from him?" 

Scott got up once again, still as furious as before. "I'm going to make your life a living hell, and if that doesn't work, I'll kill you, in front of him, failed experiment." That caused Theo's heart to skip a beat. He wouldn't do that to Liam. Right? It's just because he's drunk. Right? Theo's thoughts echoed through his mind. 

"You wouldn't do that to Liam. And if you hadn't noticed, I've already lived through hell, and honestly it was quite boring." Theo said with a hint of sarcasm. 

Hearing the sarcasm from Theo drove Scott crazy. How could he be so calm and joking like this? There's something seriously wrong with this failed experiment. I can't take it any more. Scott thought as his wolf started to take over, and he lunged forward and pinned Theo to the nearest wall, pressing dangerously hard on his throat. 

"What the hell is going on down here?" Liam yelled over the music. Scott's hand still pressing on Theo's throat as the chimera started to turn red in the face from lack of oxygen. 

Scott finally let Theo's body drop to the ground when Liam let out the loudest, most pain filled roar he had ever made, causing everyone's heads to snap around and come running to inspect what was happening.