« Her Silky Hair »

HARRY'S POV

I woke up to hear George's loud voice. "Mum says get up, and then she needs you in the drawing room, there are loads more doxies than she thought and she's found a nest of dead puffskeins under the sofa."

I groaned and got up. I dressed and went downstairs. "Hey." I said, rubbing my eyes. I quickly scanned the room and didn't find the person I was looking forward to seeing. "Where's Olivia?"

"She's cleaning, she woke up a few hours ago." Mrs. Weasley said. She steered me to a room and immediately left me at the door.

I burst into the room and saw Olivia polishing a cabinet. Her hair was in a nice tidy ponytail and it swayed side to side since she was polishing the cabinet quite hard.

"Harry!" She said, jumping up. "Good morning! How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good! What brings you here?" She asked me.

"I want an explanation." I said, suddenly firm.

"Explanation for what?" She asked.

"I want to know why you left in the middle of our conversation yesterday." I said.

"Conversation? More like staring contest." She joked.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Doesn't matter. Why did you leave?"

"I felt sick." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay whatever you say." I said, admitting defeat.

I left her and ate my breakfast. After that we had to go to the drawing room to disinfect the curtains.

Luckily enough, I was squeezed next to Olivia. Her hair swishing back and forth as she turned to look at me. She smiled and I smiled back, and my smile grew as I saw her eyes turn exactly into mine.

She turned away from me and her ponytail swished me in the face. I smelt lavender, and conditioner. It was one of the best things I had ever smelled.

I turned around to face the curtains as Mrs Weasley handed us black spraying bottles and we sprayed.

It was a few hours until we were done with our spraying.

We ate lunch and I told Olivia about the hearing the next day. "I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come with you?" She said, assuringly.

"I actually would like that." I said, smiling. She smiled back.

"Okay, I'll be up bright and early tomorrow morning to come with you." She said with a smirk that said that she knew something I didn't know.

"Okay." I said.

The next few days flew by very fast, and in a second it was nighttime outside the day before the hearing after hours talking to Olivia.

"Goodnight Harry, sweet dreams." She said, walking out of the room.

"Goodnight." I said, a bit too late since she was already out the door.

I smiled to myself and fell unconscious in seconds.

~~~~

I was sitting by the lake when Olivia came and sat next to me. "Hello Harry." She said pleasantly.

"Hello!" I said.

"Isn't it pleasant? The lake?" She said, staring at the lake.

"Just like you." I said, turning my head over to her.