« Diagon Alley »

OLIVIA'S POV:

I was just chilling on the couch in the top hotel in England when my brother Edward came in and yanked me off the couch. "What was that for?" I shouted at him, my hair turning a deep scarlett.

"Carlisle and Esme want you to come to the room!" Edward responded.

I ran into the room where Carlisle and Esme, my adoptive parents were waiting for me with a mysterious woman. She was wearing long robes with a pointed hat on her head. She had glasses and a straight, strict face. "What's going on?" I wondered out loud.

"This woman is Professor McGonagall, and she has come to offer you a place in her school." Carlisle said, obviously as puzzled as me.

"We have seen your abilities and want to offer you a place in our school Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall said.

I sat down slowly on the nearest chair and said, "Okay, explain please."

"We have a secret Wizarding World, and you qualify for our school that trains your magical powers." Professor mcGonagall said, but I asked a question.

"How do you know that I qualify for your school?" I asked.

"Tell me, Miss Cullen, have you been able to do something abnormal? Something that isn't supposed to be possible?"

I stuttered. I can do weird things. Just yesterday I got a very heavy tree branch and made it fly in a helicopter fashion, as though it was less than a pound and had wings.

"I'm guessing the answer is yes." Professor McGonagall said while flashing a smug smile at me. "Now Miss Cullen, I would appreciate if you would start packing your bags. Our gamekeeper Hagrid will come to the park shortly to pick you up and take you to buy your materials."

"Okay, but at least before you go could you show us some proof that this magical world exists?" I asked, still skeptical.

She simply took out a wand and pointed it at glass of water on the coffee table and in a blink, it turned a deep wine crimson. "What did you just do?" Carlisle asked calmly, but his voice trembled.

"I just turned it into wine." She said.

"May I?" I asked Carlisle, pointing to the wine. He nodded and I took the wine from the coffee table and took a cautious sip. It wasn't just wine, it was the best wine I had ever tasted.

"Could you turn it back to water?" I asked, since I wanted to make sure.

She smiled at me as though she knew exactly what I was thinking and with a flick of her wand, it turned into the transparent drink again.

"Okay," I said. "When will this Hagrid come?"

"He will come in 1 hour." Professor McGonagall said. "Unless, of course, you would like more time."

"No, I will be out there shortly." I said, my hair turning a bright violet.

"I'll see you on September first." She said, turning to the door. "Oh wait!"

"Yes, Professor?" I said politely.

"You will be staying with a wizarding family for the rest of the summer, which is only a month."

"When will I be going there madam?" I asked.

"Right after your shopping trip."

"Okay, thank you so much." I said waving her out.

When she exited, I turned to Carlisle and Esme. "What do you guys think about this?" I asked.

"We are really happy for you and we hope you have a great time." Carlisle said, hugging me.