« Number 12 Grimmauld place»

Hagrid started walking out to London as the sun started to set. We finally got to the supposed location Hagrid was taking me to. "Read quickly and memorize." He said, handing me a piece of parchment. It said:

The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at Number 12, Grimmauld Place.

The handwriting was very familiar, but when I tried to remember whose handwriting it was my head hurt extremely and I only saw flashes of red and green.

I opened my eyes to reveal buildings number eleven and number thirteen, but not twelve. This made me extremely confused. I looked to Hagrid for explanation. "Think about the words you just memorized." He said.

I followed his orders and when I got to the part about number twelve Grimmauld place, I heard extreme clanking. I immediately opened my eyes to see number eleven and number thirteen moving in opposite directions to reveal a black, worn out building. I immediately realized that this building was number twelve Grimmauld place. I went in and was greeted by a plump short woman with flaming red hair.

"Hello Olivia!" She said. "We have been waiting for you. Ron and Hermione are upstairs, I will lead you there."

"Do you want to show me the way, miss?" I asked in a manner as to ask for her name.

"Mrs. Weasley, darling." She said. She took my shoulder and led me upstairs.

On the way upstairs, I saw lots of weird things, like a wall of chopped heads on the wall, and there were more cobwebs than wall. She led me to a door and I opened it. "Hello?" I asked.

There was a boy and girl, both about fifteen years old. The girl jumped up and shook my hand. "Hello!" She said. "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?"

"Olivia Cullen, nice to meet you!" I said. "And what your name?" I asked the boy that had flaming red hair, exactly like the woman that led me to this room.

"R-Ron-n W-Weas-sl-ly-y." He stuttered. I shook his hand to be polite.

"The son of Mrs. Weasley?" I asked.

"Y-yes-s." He said, breaking eye contact with me.

Suddenly I heard two loud cracks from behind me. I turned around, trying as hard as I could not to turn fast enough to make them suspicious. "And who is this young lady here?" A smug voice came from one of two twins with the same red hair as Ron and Mrs. Weasley.

"Olivia Cullen." I said, holding out a hand. He shook it and he shivered from the coldness of my hands.

"Fred Weasley, and this is George Weasley." He said after letting go of my hand and pointing to the other twin.

"A pleasure to meet you." I said, shaking George's hand. After that they disappeared with a crack.

Hermione started telling me all about the wizarding world and how this evil wizard named Voldemort had come back from his demise. A snowy owl came right after she said this and her eyes widened but she continued. A guy named Harry Potter had battled him and right before that, an innocent person was killed.

"Oh my gosh! That is horrible!" I said. Suddenly the door burst open and a tall, raven haired boy came through it. He had messy black hair and deep emerald eyes. Hermione jumped on him in second and hugged him very hard.

"HARRY! Ron, he's here, Harry's here! We didn't hear you arrive! Oh, how are you? Are you all right? Have you been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless — but we couldn't tell you anything, Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got so much to tell you, and you've got to tell us — the dementors! When we heard — and that Ministry hearing — it's just outrageous, I've looked it all up, they can't expel you, they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Sorcery for the use of magic in life threatening situations!"