"Fucking hell" the blonde moaned as her fellow witch was kissing her way down her neck.

The taller girl giggled against the skin before releasing it with a pop to be able to face the girl, resting their foreheads together and looking directly into Madison's eyes.

"Afraid you can't handle it?" she teased.

"Oh please" Madison tried to sound confident but failed due to how breathless she was "I know I can handle it"

Zoe raised her eyebroxs, amused. She was about to tease the other girl some more but was cut off by a par of lips colliding with her own.

Using the brunette's surprise to her advantage, Madison was quick to reverse their position, backing Zoe against the door, her making a thud as it hit the wooden door. As she was about to apologize for going a little too hard on the girl, Zoe let out a loud moan, making the blonde's eyes both widen in surprise and darken with lust.

"You are so fucking hot" she breathed out before attacking the girl's neck.

Zoe's fingers found their way to the blonde tresses, desperately trying to ground herself, feeling like she was just seconds away from floating away. Madison's attack on her neck was slowly beginning to drop to her collarbones and the exposed part of her cleavage. The younger witch was getting restless against the door, trying to guide the starlet's kisses lower to where she needed her.

Getting the hint, Madison's hands moved to the clasp of Zoe's bra. Stopping her kisses to look at the other girl, making sure this was what she wanted. When she saw the younger girl nob eagerly without any hint of hesitation, she finally undid the clasp and let the bra fall to the floor between them.

Though this was nothing she hadn't seen before, Madison still needed a moment to take in what was really happening. This was real. It wasn't a dream or playful banter anymore. Zoe was here and she was all hers.

"Didn't think I would live to see the day Madison Montgomery would be speechelss" the taller girl teased breathlessly. Moving a hand away from the blonde's hair to cup her cheek "Are you okay?" she sounded concerned.

"Yeah" Madison breathed out as she finally met her eyes. They were so soft and caring, the older girl almost couldn't believe that the girl standing in front of her was real "Just can't believe this is really happening"

Zoe smiled and brought the girl in for a kiss. This one was soft and gentle, nothing compared to the lust-driven make out session from just a minute ago.

"Better believe it babe" the brunette murmured against the older girl's lips "Cause I'm not planning on going anywhere" she pushed back against the other girl, still maintainingeye contact as she pushed her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her so that she had one leg on each side of the blonde's stomach.

She dropped down, careful not to put too much weight on Madison, and began rocking slightly against her stomach while resuming her previous attack on her neck. The blonde's hands flew to her hair, gripping it a little stronger than intended, causing Zoe to jolt forward with a moan.

"Who knew sweet little Zoe Benson was so kinky" the shorter girl whispered hotly into her ear, using the distraction to move one of her hand between their bodies, kneading at the younger girl's breasts, resulting in her releasing yet another moan, this time right by the starlet's ear, making her gulp.

Deciding she needed to hear more of those sounds, Madison's other hand was quick to join the first. She alternated between massaging the mounds and playing with the little nubs. She relished in the sounds she was pulling out of the girl on top of her, grinding harder and faster as each second passed.