(FILLER- COURTNEY & HILARY)

Filler chapters may occur during this story and they are chapters you can ignore or read as most won't have major effects on the story. This filler is for Hilary & Courtney to bond as in the last chapter they made plans to do so. Hilary & Courtney become close friends, these fillers help create that.

"Hey. It's been so long." Courtney said hugging me and giving me a cup of coffee as we walked through the green grass of Stars Hollow. "How is Chilton?"

"Well, it's actually not been that bad. I have a boyfriend, it's been about a month now, and my grades are really good." I said to her.

"Tell me more about this boy." She winked and laughed.

"Well, his name is Tristan, blond, athletic, super attractive. Tried to sneak into my house but my grandmother was so close to catching him that he had to leave." I laughed as we sat down on a bench.

"Is this guy, like, the one." She asked.

"I'm not really sure. I mean, we haven't spent so much time together but he is a really nice guys." I said.

"Well, I guess I'll have to see. You know in helping with the catering at that Chilton dance?" She said.

"Really? Thats amazing, I'll get to see you even more. Look, I've really been meaning to call, it's just, a lot of things that have been on my mind, I'm really glad we are hanging out." I told her.

"Don't stress it, Ive been meaning to call you but I only got the chance to last night. My mother has been on my ass ever since she caught me with a cigarette. She only just let me leave the house and is on the fence about letting me have breaks during school." She laughed.

"Well, I'm just really happy we are hanging out." I said.

"Me too." She replied