Hilary & Rory's First Day At Chilton

"Mom!" I yelled as I saw Lorelai lying in bed, pyjamas on and late for Chilton.

"What? God!" She shouted.

"What are you doing?" I shouted.

"Having a heart attack." She replied

"I thought you were up! It's 7:10!" I shouted at her.

"What?" She said sleepily.

"It's 7:10!" I shouted again.

"No." She groaned.

I took her blanket off of her and said once again, "It's 7:10!"

"Stop it! It's a quarter to 6:00." She moaned which made Rory come into the room as-well.

"No it's not!" Rory said.

"Yes it is!" She replied. "I set the clock for a quarter to six so its- its 7:10!"

She got out of bed whilst swearing at herself and rummaging for clothes.

"We can't be late on our first day of school!" Rory exclaimed.

"Do you know what happens to people on their first day of school?" I asked.

"The day is shorter?" Lorelai asked.

"They are labeled the 'Late Girls'." I said to her.

"Uh! So dramatic!" She laughed at me. "Where's the bathroom?"

Rory grabbed her arm as I went downstairs and took mine and Rory's bags to the Jeep and waiting in the car. My mom and Rory came out with god awful clothes on

"What?" My mom asked.

"Nothing. I just didn't know the rodeo was in town." I said to her, putting lip gloss on.

__

We got to the school and a girl was waiting at the door for us, or well, me.

"Hi! Are you Miss Hilary Gilmore?" She asked me.

"I am." I said to her.

"Well, you are lucky Miss Gilmore because you will be under my supervision for today!" She said to me.

"Well, that sounds just great!" I said.

"What about my daughter, Rory?" Lorelai asked.

"Rory? I was told it was a Hilary and Lorelai." She said.

"My name is Loralai but Rory for short." Rory said.

"Miss Loralai is to speak to the headmaster, Emily Gilmore had put in a special word for Loralai and she had gained a small meeting with the headmaster, let me be frank, not many students get that meeting!" She said.

"A word for Rory and not Hilary?" My mom scoffed. "Wait until I get my hands on her."

"It's fine mom, really. After all, Rory is the special one." I said, walking away with the tour guide leaving my mother and Rory stranded.

___

The girl led me to a common room where she met up with two other girls, Madeline and Louise.

"Who is this, Paris?" Louise asked the girl whose name was revealed.

"New girl. Not the only one." Paris said.

Paris's personality had changed and she wasn't the chippy and excited girl I saw once outside but more of a jealous and mischievous.

"So, your sister got a meeting with the headmaster? Must be pretty special." Paris said.

"Extremely." I said.