Chapter 13

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

KEITHS P.O.V

I thought playing with my brother would be able to distract me from the fact that Nikolai was on my mind all day but it didn't distract me liked I hoped it would.

His body was replaying on my head over and over again. Now I know why Harlem was so down-bad for this boy. He was practically a twink goddess. He had muscles and abs but his body was still pretty small and his slutty waist was not helping my situation one bit.

I'm a hard core bottom so he would definitely have to top me and I would not complain one bit. After putting my brother down for a nap, I quickly realized the painful boner I had and decided I had to do something about it. I've had my eye on this boy since the minute I met him and it's been over 2 weeks since then.

I knew he had mutual feelings for me considering how red his face got after he realized we were cuddling. He may have thought that I was sleeping but I wasn't.

It still felt wrong at the same time though because Harlems in a coma and I should not be fucking his fuck buddy but at this point he would probably enjoy watching Nikolai give me a blowjob.

Keith: yo where are you?

Nikolai: I'm with my brothers. Why?

Keith: can we meet up in the room? It's important.

Nikolai: um yeah sure I guess. I'll be there in a minute.

"Why did you want to meet up" was all he could mutter out before I violently grabbed his waist to pull him in a kiss.

This small kiss somehow turned into a make out session and I was 90% sure that he could feel the aching boner in my pants. Mid make out session he somehow managed to grab my clothed dick and pulled the zip down while still making out with me.

This was clearly not his first time.

"Can I?" Was all he asked before I starting nodding like a mad man. He pushed my pants and boxers down before licking the precum off the tip. He then began to lick my shaft up and down before taking it all in on one go. "Fuck you slut.." I said with a wincing expression trying to fight back my groans which didn't last long until I began to let out all the sounds that I didn't even know I could do.

He moaned while bobbing his head back and forth and the vibrations felt like heaven on my dick.

"Shit oh god.." I was practically panting at this point and he just kept going until I finally gave in and came in in his mouth. That was probably the best blowjob I've ever received.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yh I'm fine. How are you so good at this?" I asked with curiosity plastered all over my face. "Oh Harlem taught me. He's better at it than I am."

Well I can't wait for him to give me one.

I then proceeded to grab him again by the waist for another make out session which lasted longer than the last one. And just to end it off, I gave him a beautiful hickey on his neck that his brothers might come at me for later.

"Oh shit that's much more noticeable than I thought it would be." He said while looking in the mirror. "Yeah it's beautiful isn't it." I said while hugging him from behind kissing his ear. "Alright that's enough. I have to go dig for my suitcase now."

"What suitcase?"

"The suitcase filled with my things that I left behind in Harlems room before I got locked up. He had lankov shove it in a black suitcase for me with my name on it."

"Well I'm sure I can help you find it." I said with a gentle smile.

"Only if you want to, I don't want to make you think that I'm holding you behind now."