Chapter 5

FAT TIME SKIP

NOW ON THE JET

"Harry, how far is this place? We've been on the plane for years!" The kid said with puppy eyes. "Don't worry kid. We're almost there. Just give it an hour more?" Harlem said with a reassuring voice while Keith on the other hand was knocked out dead on Harlems lap. Poor guy was trying his best to hide his boner from the kid but was also failing miserably. Luckily for him, no one noticed. Except mike who was staring deep into his soul while Ophelia went to go get them drinks. "Whatcha lookin at mikey?" Harlem said with a harsh tone which seemed to not have fazed mike even in the slightest as he was used to it. "Nothing. Just curious to see what's goin on over there." Mike said with a wide smile while pointing at Harlems obvious boner. This just made Harlem chuckle and roll his eyes. "I'm baacckk! Wasn't sure what you guys wanted I just got you two a beer and some apple juice for the kid." Ophelia said with a small smile. "Thanks love." Harlem said while grabbing the drink from the tray. "Love you fi." Mike said while staring at her to which she replied to with a generous smile. No one knew this but mike used to have a small crush on Ophelia but he never dared to confess considering how protective Harlem is over her. The last thing he wanted was to get slaughtered especially after what Harlem did to her last ex after he figured out he was being abusive towards her. Harlem had the poor man's balls cut off and hung in front of him and he was left there to bleed to death. He was also hung in the shooting range so there was also some bullets in him that led to a slow, painful death. Poor guy...

ONE HOUR LATER

"Hey, wake up kid. We're here." Harlem said with a low voice to Keith to not scare him. Keith eventually got up and stretched out his long thin arms and that's when Harlem realized how thin this boy really is. He knew that he was skinny but not that skinny. He wasn't too surprised though as he had been just like him after his parents death which still haunts him til this day but he never says anything about it to keep the peace. It had never been a sensitive topic for him or his sister simply because after you get revenge on those who wronged you, you don't get that painful gut feeling anymore since you know everyone got what they deserved. Not to mention they were both very young when this happened so he just got over it. Ophelia never really even seen her parents properly since she was only a couple months old when they had died anyway. But Keith on the other hand would be traumatized since he was a grown teenager when this happened. His parents were slaughter like animals with a saw right in front of him while his brother was sleeping. All because his parents were druggies before healing and becoming a family. However their drug life had not been over just yet. They were still in mountains of debt that they thought their plugs would have forgotten about but they were very very wrong.

They couldn't afford to pay off the debt so the men came and took their lives. And unlike Harlems situation, there wasn't even a cent left Keith's name since the couple was dead broke and was trying to make a living off of both of them having jobs and working 24/7 leaving Keith to take care of Kai on his own while also trying to balance with Highschool. Then after his parents death, he was sent to an orphanage with his brother until he turned 17 when he was allowed to finally get a job which he did and ended up working part time at a nearby cafe where he also lashed out and showed obvious signs of a mental disorder so then his manager got him tested for anything and at that moment, he was then diagnosed positive for multiple disorders such as anxiety disorders, PTSD, eating disorders and depression. He was also showing early signs of bpd but wasn't diagnosed with it just yet. Luckily Kai didn't have any issues other than vitamin D deficiency.

"So this will be your room kiddo. There's literally an indoor playground in here so you better be happy." Mike said to little Kai with a smile on his face. "Wooahh, ITS SO BIG 🤩!" Kai said with a gleam of happiness in his eyes. Mike just smirked at him while the kid ran to go and jump on his new bed.

"Welcome to our room!" Harlem said while opening the door motioning for Keith to go in. "Uhm I'm sorry, our?" Keith said with a confused face. "Yes, My love. Ours." Harlem said with a smirk. "There's over a million rooms in this mansion. Why am I sharing with you?" Keith said while disgustingly pointing his finger at him. "Oh trust me, I know. I had this house built especially for my guests and I. But it would be a shame to not have you with me in the same bed and I'm not taking any chances so suck it up. Don't worry, you still have your own walk in closet. Mine is on the left and yours is one the right. The bathroom is in between the two closets and we can get into each others closet through the bathroom." Harlem said while looking down at the short boy who just seemed flushed at what he was told.
"Boss.." said a tall cold stone man with a think Russian accent. "What's the matter lankov?" Harlem said with a curious face. "Well we've got ourselves a runner." The man said and Harlem knew exactly what he meant. "You get settled in. I'll be back later." Harlem said before running off with lankov. (Hm he's weird) Keith thought.

"We were going through our documents this morning and an alarm went off. Agent Mane went to go find out what it was when a man suddenly ran across him and punched him also in the process. We looked back at the cameras and saw someone you'd never expect to escape..." lankov said with a straight face. Harlem just nodded with a worried face. "Was it...."

1081 words
—————————————————————————

🥰