Chapter 12

The person who barged in just so happen to be demitri. I was quite shocked considering he never usually goes anywhere around the mansion unless he's told to. He usually keeps to himself.

"Kallum, we're in a crisis."

I was surprised when he called for kallum but even more surprised when kallum got up and walked to him. I had a confused look on my face before Keylan started explaining to me why kallum was called. Apparently, he was in charge of warehouse D after Daniel and Daniel just so happened unresponsive so he was called instead. About half an hour later, kallum came back in and laid back down on his bed. "What happened?" Keylan asked. Kallum let out a sigh before answering his question.

"Everyone is worried. Shipments are slower now because other dealers don't want to accept our offers without Harlem being around. If lankov was awake, it wouldn't be a problem but he's just as dead as Harlem right now so we've basically hit rock bottom. We're running low on supplies in 3 warehouses already so if Harlem doesn't get up, the business will be severely damaged and could take up to months to fix it." Kallum said with a frown.

Honestly I wasn't surprised. It happened before but back then, lankov was awake and dealers trusted him just as much as they trusted Harlem. Demitri on the other hand was very introverted and mostly took care of the business at home. "Well If it makes you feel any better, the doctor said that Harlem should be up sometime in this week. But lankov won't be up for another month at least. The poison got him good." Mike said before getting up to wash his hands. That seemed to have helped kallum a bit as his shoulders stopped being as tense as it was before.

Then a minute later, I got a notification from Keith asking me where I was. I told him that I was with my brother and then he asked to meet up in the room. I wasn't sure why but I decided to just go along with it. "I have to go, someone's calling." I left the room before looking at everyone's confused faces.

"Why'd you ask to meet me?" Was all I could mutter out before he grabbed me by the waist.

391 words
—————————————————————————

Very short chapter ik but dw cuz the next chapter will be mad long.
😘✌️