« 11 »

The next morning Cheicou was the first to wake up, but she was unable to move since somehow Kai still held her tightly against him.

He seemed to be sleeping peacefully, not making any signs of waking up soon.

She just sighed and snuggled up to him.

A few hours later, maybe around 10 am he finally opened his eyes, yawning slowly.

She was only half awake by now, but noticed him waking up.

He looked at her, a soft smile glazing his lips.

“Morning..” she mumbled as she tried to slightly back away so she wouldn’t make him uncomfortable.

"Morning.." he whispered, not letting her try succeed as he pulled her back into his embrace, enjoying the warmth right now.

Knowing that resisting wouldn’t do much, she just allowed it, snuggling back up against him. He smiled.

"Had a good sleep?" The male asked, eyes closed now again.

“Mhm..” she hummed quietly.

He didn't say anything further, enjoying the comfortable silence.

After some more time she gently began to play with some of his loose hair strands.

He didn't react much, besides a slight smile as she did that.

“Seriously tho.. how often are you going to basically force me to sleep?” she asks after a bit.

"At least once in a few days.." he mumbled, knowing that every day would be a little much to request from her.

“If you manage to succeed again..” she chuckled a bit.

"I think I did pretty well yesterday, don't ya?" he opened his eyes now, looking directly into hers due the missing blindfold.

“That was just because you knew how I would’ve escaped” she rolls her eyes a bit.

"So won't that mean I'll know next time as well?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with an amused smile.

She huffs, he just knows her a bit too well by now.

He chuckled, gently kissing her nose.

"Don't worry, I think some more sleep won't be that bad for you.." The male tried reassuring her, besides, he really enjoyed tonight.

“I think I sleep enough otherwise..” she mumbles.

"Then we have very different opinions on what is enough.." he laughed a little bit, before looking at the time.

"I better get to work, I'm half an hour late already.." he sighed as he let go of her, sitting up.

“Alright” she sat up as well, rubbing her eyes a bit.

The man quickly grabbed the papers from his desk, organising them into his suitcase.
"I'm hoping to see you this evening for dinner? I'm curious about what you did the last months.." he said, looking at her as he stood in the doorframe.

“I’ll stop by” she said as she put on her blindfold again.

"I'll be looking forwards to it" he smiled one last time, before dissapearing to go to work.

After Kai had left, Chei got out of bed, stretching herself. Her mind just kept thinking about this night, she still couldn’t comprehend the fact that they slept together in one bed, let alone that he held her close all the time. With those thoughts following her she made her way to the cave where Chirou was staying at, it didn’t take long for her before she reached that lagoon, diving down through that little tunnel that lead to the said cave.