« 3 »

Around two hours later she woke up and decided to pay the angels share a visit, when she reached the place she sat down at the bar.

"Hello. What can I get you?" Charles smiled a bit tiredly, looking at her.

"How about you call it a day and I take over?" she offered.

"Ah. That is generous of you, but there is so need for that." he said, looking at her thankfully.

"If you say so.. I'll have a glass of wine tho" she said before glancing around a bit.

"Coming right away." He nods his head, dissapearing below the bar to get a glass before appearing again, preparing her wine.

"There you go." he slid the glass over the bar over to her, smiling a bit.

"Thanks" Chei took a sip of her wine.

"Ofc." The man quickly got back to serving another costumers. Whom just happened to be the nice bard with six fingers..

Meanwhile Cheicou just sat at the bar, occasionally sipping on her wine.
"Coming here often?" A cheerful voice said from behind her, suddenly sitting down besides her.

She turned around to see who it was. It was a young girl with dirty blonde hair, braided into two braids hanging down in front of her chest. She had light blue eyes, almost seemingly icy ans her skin was pretty pale. She smiled brightly at Cheicou.

Cheicou didn't know that girl so she just focused back on her glass of wine without saying a word.

"Not much of a talker, huh? Well that's okay!!" The female smiled.
"I just wanted to tell you, you look so badass!! I love your fit~"

"Thanks?.." she mumbled.

The girl chuckled, "Your voice suits you perfectly! So what's your name? I'm Janina" She smiled, resting her chin in one hand that was propped up on the bar, facing Chei.

The female was very confused on why this person was suddenly talking to her and with that more than just very confused.
"Cheicou.."

"Well, nice to meet you!" Janina smiled brightly.

She glanced back at some tables at some bulky guys before back at Cheicou. Her smile seemed a little off now.

Cheicou just sipped on her wine again.

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you knew in Mondstadt?" The light blonde asked after a while, curiousity gushing in her voice.

"Mhmm" she hummed.

"Cool! For how long are you planning to stay?" She asked then, seemingly not minding that the conversation was almost one-sided.

"A while" Chei replied.

"Mhm." Janina hummed, nodding her head.

A few more minutes passed and the female was glancing around the room. "Alright! I'll take my leave then. It was nice meeting you" She smiled and stood up.

Cheicou simply nodded in response, still confused on why she was approached by this person in the first place.

Since she had her wine done she turned to Charles.
"I'll pay now, what do I owe you?"

["500 mora." Charles said with a smile, while Janina left the tavern.

Chei placed 500 mora on the counter and left the tavern.

After a while she passed a hilichurl camp, she was about to go and fight them, but saw Kai already doing that. His skills impressed her.

He took out Hilichurl for Hilichurl, always keeping up his guard. It took more time but it was still pretty much a little above average. After he was finished he ran a hand trough his hair, letting out a sigh.