« 20 »

A loud yawn erupted from her plum orange lips, her hands stretching above her head as she sat up.
"Mhm~" She let out a quiet moan as she arched her back, shaking her head tiredly. Aether, Paimon and Nori had stayed at a spare room at the komore tea house.

"Hmm??" She looked at the already awake paimon as the flying child was munching on some green sort of grass.

The red head shrugged, before turning to look at the still sleeping Aether.
"What a cutie~" She whispered softly, caressing his hair, just because she wants to.

"Aether.." She whispered in an attempt to wake the young boy. Gently pulling a hair strand behind his ear.
"It's time to get up.."

The blonde males eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Hmm?.. what time is it?" he mumbled.

"9 am, we slept in a little." She replied softly, taking her hand back.
"You hungry? I can make us a little breakfast.." She asked.

He sat up stretching, while Paimon squealed happily
"Yes! Food!"

Aether only nodded in agreement.

Nori chuckled a little at Paimons enthusiasm and smiled at Aether, patting his head gently before standing up properly and pulling out something out of her backpack. A few minutes later, there was a little dish done and she handed each of them a small piece.
"There you go."

Emergency food took her food and gobbled it up in what it seemed seconds, while the male just took his plate and ate in silence.

Nori yawned, just sitting there as she waited for them to finish.

"Any plans for today?" She asked after a while.

He thought for a while and so did Paimon, until she replied.
"Didn't we want to go back to Mondstadt since the windblume festival is currently going on?" Aether nodded.

"I guess this is our last time together then?" The red head smiled a little.

"For now, but we'll see each other again for sure" the boy replied with a smile.

"I'm not opposed to that idea." The girl smiled, huddling over to them and securing him into a tight hug. The boy had really grown onto her in the past few months, like the son she never had.

"I'll miss you.."She whispered gently, rubbing his back.

"We'll miss you too" he smiles.
"Yeah!" Paimon agreed.

Nori then broke the hug, taking a step back.
"Sorry for that.." She chuckled a bit.
"Have a good journey then, yeah? And don't forget about me."

"Of course we won't" floaty smiled and the blonde male smiled.

The female nodded and with that they parted their ways. Nori had found the old village she grew up in, and knowing her mother, she was still living there. So that's where she was headed. Arabakia village, explizit for Kitsunes. Hidden underground, but still beautiful as ever..

At the old village, she smiled a little at the familiar surroundings as she entered, walking through the streets. The location was old, a little shady but overall pretty cute.

"Excuse me?-" She turned to a older looking man, but he just turned around and walked away, confusing her.

"Huh?.." She shook her head. Everyone seemed so.. gloomy. Sad. Disturbed. Something was off..

It got late pretty soon and so she walked into a small tea shop, since it was cold underground. The girl just sat down on a table, staying there for a while.

One of the waiters went up to her.
"Good evening, I'm Melly how can I help you?"

"Ah, greetings." Nori smiled politely.
"Uhm.. I'm actually not in need of anything. I'll just be staying until I found.. out where to go next." She said, making it seem like she had plans. She wasn't exactly planning on telling a stranger that she was practically homeless right now.