19|* Dad's Home

I thanked Drake for driving me home and told him goodbye before turning around to open the door. The door opened quietly as the fragrance smell of strawberry hit me. Everywhere was clean and tidy. I was weird because it has been long we left here. I walked slowly to the kitchen to see someone standing there cooking, I went a bit closer only for my eyes to widened.

"Papa".

"Baby, oh my princess".

"Papa". I screamed as I ran to hug him. I missed his hugs and kisses, tears filled my eyes as I looked up to see his face.

"Looks like someone is happy to see me". His deep voice softly said.

"Of course I am papa".

"So how is your studies".

"Of course it's fine, I got an A in history".

He laughed.

"Really my princess is so grown".

"What made you come back soo quickly".

"Well, we are done working in Germany so by next week we will travel to Venezuela".

"Hmm, nice one so I have you for one whole week".

"Of course darling you do, so how is Emily and the others ".

"She's fine and the others are fine ".

"Really that's good to hear baby ".

"Hmm I smell food".

"Looks like someone is hungry ".

"Yeah". I ran and sat down with the foods staring at me to eat it. I started digging in and let's say 15 minutes I was done. I finished washing the dishes when papa called me to the living room where he was watching fast and furious 9. He told me to sit beside him.

"Hey princess, so what has happened this past few days".

Did I ever tell you that I can never lie to my papa no matter what.

"Well Ethan and I had an argument".

"What happened".

"We just had some few misunderstanding and we fought".

"Oh dear don't worry he will come around".

"Papa can I tell you something".

"What is it dear".

"There is one of my friend".

"Naih or do you have another one".

"Eerm yes I do have another one".

"Go on I am listening".

"Well she likes a boy but this boy is in love with his best friend, eventually she began to fall in love with him but the issue is he is still in love with his best friend and his best friend is dating my friend's ex boyfriend and it is so complicated.

Dad was just laughing.

"Papa".

"Don't tell me this your friend is you and this boy is Ethan and this girl is Eva and this ex boyfriend is Kelvin".

"I..I don't know".

He kept laughing.

"Papa".

"Sorry sorry ".

"Just advice me what do I do".

"Hmm, see baby love is not just some play, it is something concerned with your emotions and it is not something you can just handle easily when it get out of hands".

"Really".

"You see when I was in love with your mum, it was like I was in heaven. I gave up everything I had just to be with her. I cherished her soo much but we didn't last forever because she left first".

"Papa are you ok".

"Yes, so I know you love him soo much but you have to control it so that you don't end up hurting yourself ok princess".

"Yes, papa".

"Right now, you need to focus on your studies so that you can enter a good college ok".

"Yes papa I love you".

"I love you too ".

************************************
It just me and Naih sitting in my room watching to all the boys I've loved before. My life is just like that of corvey .

"Hey did you get any text from school". Naih asked.

"No why".

"Seriously did you even open your phone".

"Nope what's wrong".

"Well there was a message from school saying that we are going on a school trip".

"Eerm why".

"History dummy, history".

"Wha....t".

"We are going on a tour to the great New York city". She said as she did a happy dance.

"Are you really happy about our trip or because you just want to see NYC ".

"Well, that included".

"Well it won't be that bad just us juniors".

"Eerm did I tell you that the seniors are coming too".

"Wow, wait wha....t".

"Yap".

"Why they aren't in art class".

"What about the seniors in art class".

Fuck.

"Whyyyyy".

"Well at least Drake, Ethan and Eva is coming".

That is the reason why.

"Fine, whatever".

"We need to do some packing ok so let's get your stuffs right into that luggage ".

"Really ".

"Ok you need to do some serious shopping ".

"Why".

"Your cupboard looks like an empty grave yard ".

"Oh really ".

"Yah, all clothes all outdated ".

"It's still manageable ".

"Huh, whatever I will help you pack ".

"Hmm, this yellow dress looks pretty ".

"I don't think...".

"Approved ". She said as she threw it into my luggage.

"Red mini skirt, white crop top, black fluffy jacket, Approved ".

"This approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved this approved that approved ".

"Naih, what is wrong with you, we are Just going on a school trip not moving out".

"Oh my sorry ".

"Thank you ".

"Now let's start with my extra packed luggage to see some clothes for you ".

"Argh!". I screamed as I used my pillow to cover my head.