17|* Spin the bottle

"Hey, Bayley are you okay". Drake kept shaking me back to reality. I could sense worry, he was really worried about me.

"Y...ah I ....am good". I managed to say as I tried to regain back to my normal self. "What happened".

"I don't know, you suddenly fainted".

"Thanks Drake but I will be fine".

"Are you sure darling".

"Trust me ok". Drake handed me some water when Ethan, Eva and Naih came to the kitchen. Ethan was staring at me then back to Drake then back to me. His glare were cold, he was about to say something when Eva interrupted.

"Oh my gosh bay, what happened are you okay". She said as she ran towards me.

Bitch.

"I am fine Eva thanks anyways".

"Do you need anything are you sure you are fine".

"Yah, I am".

"But....".

"For fucking sake, she said she's fine, why are you soo worried about her, she didn't die. At least for now so pls don't let whatever happened here affect our mood". Ethan said without even looking at me.

That's it, I lost it.

"Can you mind your business Ethan and stop saying stupid things, look I don't care about your fucking mood or your stupid feelings. I just fainted and all you could tell me is this, you didn't even bother to ask how I was, do you ever for once cared about me". I said while looking at him straight in the eyes.

There was a huge smirk across his face.

Wait did he just smirked.

"Noo, I don't care ok. So pls get your shit together". And with that he left for the living room and Eva followed him behind.

Asshole and Bitch.

"Hey just ignore him, he will come back to his senses". Naih said as I looked at him smiling with Eva.

Argh! Bayley get your shit together and stop falling for this guy, he doesn't like you and will never like you.

"Let's do something fun, I am bored".

"Let's play spin the bottle".

"Nice one Naih". And with that we all went to the living room already seated in circle with an empty bottle in our middle.

Let the game begin.

"Who is spinning first ".

"Me, me me me". Naih screamed.

Naih spinned the bottle and it stopped at Drake's direction. "Ok sweetheart, truth or dare ".

"Dare".

"Oh spicy challenge ". I yelled.

"I dare you to say how much you love me and send it to the school group chat ".

"Oh no not good dude not good ".

"What, are you crazy. I can't do that".

"Well that's your business ".

Drake did the dare while we laughed at the response of the students.

Drake spinned the bottle and it landed in my direction.

"Truth or dare ".

Truth of course.

"Truth". I said.

"Is your lips virgin".

Ethan chocked immediately and I think I know why. Well let's say we accidentally kissed in the library.