2|* Finally meeting his siblings

I just finished arranging all my stuffs when I heard some footsteps in the living room and I knew it was his siblings that had arrived from their classes, so I decided to go down and introduce my self. I closed the door only for my eyes to land on Ethan's
eyes which were blue and beautiful, but as usual he gave me a death stare that is enough to send me to my early grave. I walked downstairs only to over throned my Ethan who almost pushed me down the stairs while he turned back and smirked at me. I held my patience so as not to do anything stupid in front of the kids.

"Ethy, baby bear" a beautiful small brownish coloured hair girl with a light chocolate skin and has a blue eyes just like her brother's eyes ran to him and gave a hug.

"My baby, how was your music class". Ethan said while carrying her up to his shoulder.

"It was good" She said with her angelic voice.

"Very boring". Said another boy with a
black hair, light in complexion and of course a blue eyes.

"Kind of.... Said another girl who has a light pale skin with a light brown hair as she noticed me standing there like a dummy. "Ethy, who is she".

"Argh! Don't tell me a new babysitter". Ethan's younger brother said.

"No, I don't want one" the little one said.

"How many times have we told mum that Ethan is capable of taking care of us". The middle one said.

"Eerm, guys I don't know what other babysitters may have done to you all, but I assure you that you will have a good time". I said.

"Empty promises". Ethan said while looking at me with a smirk.

"My name is Lisa". The little one said while holding my hands.

"My name is Isaac". The younger brother said.

"My name is Maliya". The middle one said.

"What's your name". Lisa said while looking at me.

"My name is Bayley, Bayley Benison".
I said.

"I hope you are here for work and not my brother". Lisa said with a stern look.

"Nah, I didn't come because of this jerk. I said as I look at him with disgust before I turned to Lisa. " I am here to do my job, to take care of you guys.

"That's what other babysitters say, but I will believe you when I see changes".
Lisa said.

"Me too". Maliya said while looking at her phone. She is just like her brother Ethan. They both have that sassy character.

" Better done make empty promises or you are gone for good" . Issac rolled his eyes.

"You are just like your brother". I quietly murmured.

"What did u say" . Issac looked at me with a questioning face.

"Nothing". I said with a sigh of relief.