Chapter 5

North opens the doors with a powerful force of his arms making the doors slam on the walls. "Boys!" North claps his hands "North! North!" She tries to get his attention, but he just kept going. "I told you I'm not going with you guys!" Bunny and North rush in, while Sandy just casually walks in beside her. "There is no way, I'm climbing into some rickety old.." the yetis open the door to reveal a huge "sleigh?" The reindeer snort and go crazy as the yetis try to contain them. North puts his hand out in front of her as one of the reindeer got close to her. "Whoa!" Jackie smiles taking it all in. She giggles as North speaks in Russian to the deer. The sleigh, it was very impressive. North looks down knowingly at a shocked bunny and Jackie.

Jackie smiles "okay, one ride, but that's it." She climbs in fixing the skirt of her dress. "Everyone loves the sleigh!" North tells them as he hops in the sleigh with sandman. North turns towards bunny "bunny what are you waiting for?!" Bunny looks nervous "I think my tunnels might be faster, mate, and um safer." Bunny tries to walk away, but North takes bunny by the ears "get in!" in response bunny yells out "whoa!" North throws bunny beside Jackie. Jackie and sandman look to a nervous bunny "buckle up!" Bunny looks around "where are the bunny seat belts!?" North laughs "ha! That was just expression, are we ready?!" The yeti clearly says no, but north pays no attention. "Good! Let's go! Clear!" The elves run away from the feet of the reindeer, they were putting on their shoes. North takes the reins and snaps them with a "yah!" And they begin to run off.

Jackie looks concerned at a nervous bunny, his nails making claw marks in the sleigh's wood. Bunny screams as they run along the frozen tunnels. Jackie looks up to see a watch tower with yetis in it. Jackie smiles and waves, she is loving this ride. Bunny yells out "slow down! Slow down!" Jackie turns worried for him as North laughs "I hope you like loopty loops!" Bunny replies "I hope you like carrots!" He says as he gulps making Jackie giggle, he turns and gives her a small smile. Jackie turns to see sandman with his arms up, then they quickly take it to the sky. "Whoo-hoo!" As they fly off the wooden ledge. Jackie looks around at the beautiful winter wonderland, as bunny screams out.

North shouts joyously "blastoff!" Jackie hops onto the back of the sleigh and looks back at the North Pole. "Whoa!" She says in wonder at the beauty of the place. She hears bunny make a noise, "hey bunny!" He turns to her "get a look at this view!" And then she screams, falling off the back of the sleigh. He starts freaking out "north she's!" He pants and yells out nervously, bunny peaks over to see the woman he fancy's on the bottom part of the sleigh looking up at him with a smile and her beautiful blonde hair and blue dress blowing in the wind. She blows him a kiss and gives him a wink "aw you do care!" She smiles cheeky at him. He gives her a look of aggravation "oh, rack off, you bloody show pony!" He sits back in his seat and she hops into the seat beside him. "Hold on everyone, I know a shortcut!"

Bunny starts freaking out, making Jackie looking concerned, she looks back at sandman, but he looks like he doesn't have a care in the world, he's having the time of his life as he claps and puts his hands to the sky again. "Oh, strewth!, I knew I should've taken the tunnels!" North shakes the snow globe "I say! Tooth palace!" To Jackie's shock, tooth palace appears in the snow globe, it makes a portal and they were indeed at tooth palace. "Whoa! This is awesome!" Jackie stands up a little behind north to get a better view of what was in the sky. Black dust appears, Jackie finally sees that it was black horses. "They're taking the tooth fairies!" She says as she turns and sees the horses eating up the fairies. The little hummingbird fairies cry out for help as they shake together in the stomach of the black dust horse. Jackie gets a look of determination on her face and leaps out of the sleigh and quickly beats the black horse to the fairy. She falls back into the sleigh and opens her hand, the three men looking at her "hey little baby tooth, are you okay?" The baby tooth nods and squeaks. They make it inside of tooth palace, the scenery was beautiful, except for the black horses destroying everything.