Chapter 4

"If there is something I'm doing wrong, can you just tell me what it is?!" She looks up at the moon, because I've tried everything and no one ever sees me." She sighs "you put me here! The least you can do is tell me... tell me why." She turns and flys off the roof stepping onto a power line freezing it. She twirls her staff in her hand, behind her golden lines appear in the night sky, one dashes in front of her, she follows it making her turn around "right on time sand man." She runs on the power line and jumps touching the dust, a dolphin appears from it doing flips and tricks in the sky.

One of the golden dust lines appear in cupcake's room, she was dreaming of unicorns, as one appears above her small head in a cloud of golden dust. It prances and runs along the golden circle. Evil laughing was heard "what an adorable dream, and look at her, precious child. So sweet, so full of hope and wonder. Why there's only one thing missing. A touch of fear." Pitch touches the golden dust making it black, the dream forms a black horse. "Yes, what a pretty little nightmare!" The horse whips around his neck and cuddles into him for a moment until he holds the horse in both his hands looking the horse in the eyes. "Now, I want you to go tell the others the wait is over."

The horse neighs and soars out of the window. Pitch walk out and looks up at the moon " don't look at me like that old friend, you must have known this day would come, my nightmares are finally ready, are your guardians?" He asks as five little black horses gallop in front of the moon.

The golden lines of dreams disappear in the night sky. Jackie watches in awe, then something dashes in front of her making her dress flow in the wind. "Whoa!" She jumps off the power line and flys towards a tree, She lands on the tree looking around for it. It dashed through the branches and is gone again. She runs on top of cars making the car alarms go off. Jumping from pole to pole, she lands behind a building near an alley way.

"Hello bewdy" she hears the familiar voice of her crush she gasps, she turns to see him doing tricks with his boomerang in the shadows of the alleyway. "Been a long time, blizzard of sixty eight I believe. Easter Sunday wasn't it?" Jackie smiles "bunny! You're not still mad about that, are you?" She leans on to her staff facing him. Bunny narrows his eyes "yes" he grins "but this is about something else" he smirks and looks down at his boomerang running his hands all over it. She gulps and looks between him and the boomerang. 

"Fellas?" She glances around spotting two yeti's. One grabs her around the waist, "Hey!" She says trying to hold down her dress. The yeti speaks a language she can't understand. "Put me down! Bunny! What the.." soon all you can hear is muffled shouting and the yetis speaking gibberish. The yet shakes the snow globe and drops it on the ground, making a portal appear.

One of the yeti's gesture for bunny to go first. Bunny laughs "me? Not on your Nelly! See you back at the pole!"  He taps his foot twice making a hole appear, he looks back at the red sack in the yeti's hands before jumping in leaving the yeti's, Jackie, and a little pink flower. The yetis speak gibberish to each other and one of them throw the sack that held Jackie in it, through the portal and then they walked through it. "Whoa!" She says with a grunt as she lands onto the floor.

"She's here!" The elves undo the rope and open it, meeting the pretty lady with a smile. They quickly move out the way. "Quiet!" She looks up seeing Santa, sandman, and the tooth fairy. "Hey! There she is!" North says "Jackie Frost!" She sits in wonder "wow, you've gotta be kidding me!" The yeti grabs her and pick her up placing her upward "hey put me down!" North smiles "I hope the yetis treated you well?" She takes her stick, flipping it in the air and onto her shoulder. "Yeah, I just love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal."she says sarcastically

"Oh good, that was my idea!" North says with a smile. "You know bunny obviously!" She notices that bunny is not looking at her, which kinda disappointed her. She shrugs "obviously" north then points at the woman "and the tooth fairy!"
She flys in front of her "hello Jackie, I've heard a lot about you, and your teeth!" Jackie squints her eyes "from who?" She smiles and glances over behind her. Jackie turns and sees who she's looking at... it was bunny? Jackie turns back to her with wide eyes as she smiles knowingly at Jackie. Tooth flys closer to her "open up! Are they really as white as they say?!" She said excitedly putting her hands in her mouth, looking and feeling around. Tooth gasps "oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!" She says with a smirk, Bunny clears his throat "tooth!" She giggles at bunny's misfortune. The baby fairies squeal and fan over Jackie's teeth "girls pull yourself together, let's not disgrace the uniform!" Jackie smiles "I think we're gonna be best friends" tooth smiles and flys back towards north. "And sandman.." Jackie looks down at the golden sleeping man. Poor thing has been working all night. "Sandy?" North nudges him "Sandy?" North says louder "wake up!" Sandy opens his tired eyes and looks at her. "Hey, ho, anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?" Sandy raises his hand happily and shows Jackie and mixture of little signs above his head. "Uh, that's not really helping, but thank you." She says gratefully making him smile with a nod.