Chapter 1

North Pole 300 years later

I'm the distance you can hear North, the man in red with tattoos, singing. He slams the ice cube down, and starts making ice art. "Still waiting for cookies!" He says, his elves, who were in the middle of eating the cookies, freeze. They quickly put the cookies back onto the plate and bring it to him.

He grabs the tiny hammer, and starts hammering the ice, he looks through a magnifying glass at one more part, before he blows off the ice pieces off  his mater piece and says "done!" The train whistles and blows as North chuckles and yells out yes!

He watches as the whistle on the train blows and goes along the icy track. Beside him one of the elves held the plate of cookies, when he noticed one of the cookies was bitten in half. He looked to the huge filled cheeky elf beside him, gave the small elf a pointed look with his finger pointing between him and the plate. The elf with his mouthful, spit the mushed up cookies onto the plate as they watch North take one.

"Ah, Finally!" North says in a Russian accent as he happily starts munching on a cookie. "Mmm, Mmm!" He laughs as his creation glides on the track beside him. The the ice train whips into the air off the track flying and rocketing around the room.

The rocket train went towards the door and then smashed when a yeti opened the door. The yeti says something to North, and North exclaims in disappointment. The yeti gasps and puts his hands over his eyes. North sighs, "how many times have i told you to knock!" He tells the yeti, the yeti speaks in gibberish "what? The globe?" North grabs his sword and walk out of his office.

He walks toward the globe, where all the small elves and yetis are gathered around. "Shoo with your pointy heads, why are you always under boot?!" He says stepping over them, the elves try to move out of the way and some try to balance themselves as he accidentally knocks into them.

North moves around a couple yeti's, He stares up at the globe the little golden sparkles light up the globe, they start to fade in and out. North squints his eyes "what is this?!" He looks all over the globe, "have you checked the axis? Is rotation balanced?" The yeti shrugs and speaks gibberish again.

There is a whistle in the wind making them look up at the top of the globe, black vines started covering the globe. In the back ground, you can hear the elves little bells ringing as they run for cover. North's eyes grow huge as the black vines on the globe went up and formed a funnel like form and then disappeared into thin air, the elves open mouthed shocked.

As North and the two yetis were standing together looking at the globe, a gust of black wind went between them and caught their attention. The yetis exclaimed fearfully, an evil laugh is heard and then the black dust took form of someone.

The black silhouette of the man roams around the globe laughing evilly. North squints his eyes watching it closely. "Can it be?" He turns and looks towards the elves "Dingle!" Four elves run up at once smiling, and then looking confused as they didn't know who he was talking to. "Make preparations, we are going to have company." North says, then he puts his hand on a lever, turns it, and then pushes down, making the northern lights appear.

The northern lights scatter across the sky, signaling the other guardians.