Chapter 3

Jackie turns water into ice, she sees a few children a little ways away from her and leaps off the cinder block. The Russian children were speaking to each other, the little boy turns from the girls and goes to drink water, when all of a sudden it turns into ice, freezing his tongue to it, the girls start giggling. On the other side, the delivery man yells out as he slips on ice. Jackie giggles and makes frost appear on the side of the building, going upon a beautiful design. The little boy in the window was playing with his fish, the water around the window and fish.

Jackie flys away to the other side of the building. The pigeon feels the breeze and coo's flying off making the man loose his papers as they fall out of the window. She freezes clothes on a clothes line. And finally hops on top of a building. "Now that, that was fun." Jackie smiles and yells out "hey wind! Take me home!" The wind whistles taking her away from the building. She laughs and flys around in the wind. "Snow day!!" She screams out happily. She soars around zig zagging through people making people shout in surprise. A man yells out "oh! It's freezing!" Jackie laughs and bounces off of trucks and light poles.

Flying on her stick to the small pond were kids were playing, a brunette boy held a book in his, when she soared beside him, the book fell out of his hands. The book fell open, it read "mysterious times, their out there." Jackie bends down and looks at it. "Oh, that look interesting, good book?" A little boy named Caleb yelled out "all right!" And his friend Claude yell out with him "yeah!"

Caleb whoops "snow day!" Jamie smiles to his friend "snow day! Yeah!" Jamie runs off with his friends, "you're welcome!" Jackie says with a smile, leaning on her stick, she hears the boys say " hey guys wait up! Are you guys coming to the Sunday egg hunt?" Jackie smiles jumping into the air " yeah free candy!" Caleb says.  Claude tells them "I hope we can find the eggs with all the snow!"

Jamie walked through the broken fence with it book in his hand and his friends following. He says "it says here they found Bigfoot hair samples and DNA in Michigan. That's like super close!" The other two boys play around behind his back, listening to him. " here we go again.." Jamie turns to his friends " you saw the video too Claude he's out there!"

A little girl appears on the porch playing with the puppy. Jackie smiles hoping she can find the love of her life and have one, one day. " that's what you said about aliens!" The other friend says " and the Easter bunny!" Jackie turns from walking on the fence to the boys " the Easter bunny is real!" Says Jamie. Jackie giggles " oh he's real all right, real annoying, real grumpy, and really full of himself." And really cute but I would never admit that

Claude says " come on you guys believe anything!" The blonde head little girl hops down the porch steps " Easter, bunny, hop, hop, hop!" She makes it to the bottom step, and the dog accidentally knocked her over, making her cry. The little girl starts sobbing. Jamie yell to his mother." mom Sophie fell again!" a woman who she assumed was Jamie's mother asked her daughter if she was okay. Jamie was walking out the wooden gate with his sled, when his mother told him to put on a hat. " we don't want Jackie Frost nipping at your nose!" Jamie looks at his mother confused and asked her "who is Jackie Frost?" His mother replied "no one honey it's just an expression."

Jackie looks to the mother offended. "who is Jackie Frost?" Jackie says picking up some snow from the ground.  She blows on the snow ball making it icy. She looks to the boy with narrow eyes and throws the snowball hitting Jamie in the back. His friends laugh, but unbeknownst to them, little blue sparkles dance in front of Jamie's eyes. Jamie laughs " okay, who threw that?" Jackie flys towards them and landing beside him. " Well, it wasn't Bigfoot kiddo. The kids laugh throwing snowballs at each other.  " Jamie Bennett, no fair!" Jamie laughs " you struck first!" Jackie then joins in on the snowball fight, enjoying it with the children. " all right who needs ammo?" She asks the kids as she glided on the snow. 

Then one snow ball got a girl in the back of the head. She growls and turns around towards them. " crud! It's cupcake!" The kids put their hands over their mouth scared.  " she hit cupcake!" The boy in the green jacket said. " you hit cupcake!" The other kid says nervously. Jamie hides under his sled, looking up above him at the girl who grunts angrily holding a snowman's head. "Ohhh!" Claude says as a snowball hits cupcake in the face. The kids look around at each other. "Did you throw that?" Some of the kids shook their heads no, while others replied no. "It wasn't me!" The little girl said, hiding her face, nervous about how cupcake is going to react.

Jackie smiles standing up on her stick from when she throw her snowball. Blue sparkles dance in front of cupcakes eyes cupcake starts giggling and starts playing with the others. Jackie flys beside them telling them "it's slippery!" Jamie slips and falls with a grunt. Jamie rides his sled around town scared, " whoa don't worry Jamie, I got you. Hold on!" Jackie tells him, although he couldn't hear her, she was hopping that he would do as she said. The eighteen wheeler pushes on breaks spinning on the ice making all his cargo fall out.

"It's gonna be alright." Jackie tells him, they pass people who tell him to slow down, but he had no control. Jamie glides through the icy streets, while Jackie makes smoother ice as he rides through. "Hold up! No, no, no,no!" A woman asks watching him, "is that Jamie Bennett?" A truck was driving towards them, Jackie makes ice going into a different direction making Jamie ride it, missing the truck.

Jamie flys in the air hitting a statue, "yeah! " Jackie says in excitement, Jamie's friends come to make sure that he's okay. He stands up asking if they saw him do that. "Did you guys see that, it was amazing!" He says fixing his hat "I did a jump, and I slid under a.." then the poor boy gets hit my a pink couch that must of had slid down the road from the eighteen wheeler. "Whoops.." Jackie says nervously waiting for the kid to stand up.

All his friends gasp hoping that he is okay.  A tooth and a hand appeared behind the couch "cool my tooth!"  Claude says " dude, that means cash!" Caleb looks over at him "tooth fairy cash, you lucky bum!" Jackie sighs "oh no! No!" Jamie smiles "I got to put this under my pillow."

"Oh wait a minute, come on, hold on, hop on...what about all the fun we just had? That wasn't the tooth fairy, that was me!" Jackie says disappointed "what's a girl gotta do to get a little attention around here?!" The kids walk through her making her feel sad and disappointed as she flys away.

Jamie tells his mom as he puts his drawing of his day on his wall " it was awesome! So then I was flying down this hill, and it was like whoosh, whoosh!through these cars, and then the Alec hot this thing and it was like way up in the air, and then bam a sofa hit me!" He exclaims as he falls onto the bed. Sophie giggles and claps her hands. She looks at her brother with her big green eyes in wonder. "See! My tooth came out!" Sophie chuckles, their mother calls out "all right, you, tooth under your pillow?" Jamie takes his robot and puts it on his nightstand. "Yeah, I'm ready" Jamie grabs his flashlight "now, don't stay up trying to see her, Jamie or she won't come. He flicks on the flash light "but I can do it this time!" He turns to his little sister "you want to help me, soph!?" He faces her fullly "you can hide and see the tooth fairy!" The little blonde girl with pink fairy wings on her back replies "hide, hide, hide, hide!" His mother scolds him "uh-uh, straight to be mister." Jamie groans "mom!" Sophie laughs as the dog jumps onto Jamie and licks his face.

Jackie watches from the window her blonde braid hanging down from her head as her blue dress blows in the wind. She makes frost on the window, seeing this she sadly flips back on top on the roof and begins to walk on it.