Brozone in: trolls harmony

The scene opens up with a scrape book: "long ago before the elders even arrived, before there was music....there was chaos.....

A page turned to troll pods on fire, trolls panicking and screaming.

There was mayhem.....

The ground shook and creatures attacked....

And there was discord.....

Then trolls started fighting each other.....

"Oh my gosh" a sticker troll screams.

But then all that changed, when a group of the wisest trolls arrived, called: "Harmonium Elders" or the "Melodic Sages."

A page turns to a group of 10 small trolls levitating, each different from the last, next to them was a pop average troll, their protector with a spear made of wood.

As the guardians of harmony, they are respected for their wisdom, insight, and dedication to preserving the harmony of their world.

"It's our jobs as the wisest trolls" one of them says.

So they created an ancient artifact, called "Harmonium Prism."

The wisest trolls hold up a prism which is the harmonium prism

It takes the form of an intricately crafted crystal prism, reflecting the myriad colors of the musical spectrum.

Angelic voices sing when the light reflects around the harmonium.

When sang into it The Harmonium Prism is said to hold the essence of pure harmony, resonating with the musical energy that flows through the Troll Kingdom and bringing peace and harmony....

The wisest trolls sings into the harmonium then it levitates up in the air, spins around and out came a golden ray of harmony, spreading all of the troll kingdom.

The trolls stop arguing, fire was put out and the creatures ran away.

The trolls looked around and they cheered and jump in delight and joy.

"Yeah"

However, many old others, seek to destroy the harmonium for their own selfish purposes, so the harmonium elders hide the harmonium prism where no will destroy harmony again....

The elders blinked and one nodded, one places the prism in a box and the others tear up the map to finding it in order to protect the harmony.