Brozone: vacation at vacay island

Over along tropical waters, Rhonda had made her way across the water and pulled herself up onto the surface, crawling up onto the nearby beach, greeted to the sight of the tropical island that they were heading towards.

As the armadillo critter planted its feet onto the sand the minute it made it to shore, it shook itself dry, letting the bright sun rays warm it up.

Meanwhile, the door on Rhonda's side opened up, and Poppy, Floyd, John Dory, and Tiny Diamond spilled out, with a lot of the ocean after that wound up entering inside Rhonda when she was underwater, and laid out on the sand. Every Troll was soaked to the skin, but ok.

As Poppy spat out marble bubbles of water that ended up in her mouth, Floyd, who spat out the water hesitantly, sarcastically told John Dory, "Completely waterproof, huh,"

while john Dory was distracted with praising Rhonda that he didn't even bother to listen.

"To be fair, she was a gift from baby branch"

"Would you please stop calling him that, he's not a baby anymore" Floyd says as He let out a cough and got up to a knee.

"He'll always be a baby to me, speaking of which, we gotta get moving to find Spruce"!"

with Tiny Diamond following closely behind them, headed into the tropical forest in front of them.

All around the area, there were bright thick colorful plants, luscious green bushes and trees that grew up to the top of the sky, and amongst all the flora, there were colorful vines and tubes that the Trolls could cross to make it to the other side.

John Dory took charge in leading the way, using a knife to cut down the overlooking plants that blocked their paths.

As they were walking along, Floyd had a question that he wanted to ask John Dory, inquiring him, "so what do you think happened to spruce and clay, I haven't heard back from them since the wedding"

"I don't know for all I remember spruce left vibe city to take a vacation, I guess it meant here" John says.

"Oh yeah and Clay said he was going on a self discovery trip to discover his true self" Floyd says.

"Wherever they are I hope they are ok" John says.

To move on from this, poppy and Tiny quickly followed Floyd and John Dory down the path they were going on, with John dory telling therm as they approached the end of the forest and towards something rocky and sandy, "All right, y'all, we're getting close to something; I can feel it."

However, John Dory wasn't looking where he was going and wound up walking face-first into something hairy and thick, making him fall backward to the ground.

As the rest of the group approached, the figure whom John Dory ran into turned his head and saw the Trolls on the sandy ledge, revealing its face to them.

He appeared to be white, had orange-yellow dreadlock-like hair, a matching bushy mustache, and pointed ears sticking out the top of his head.

Of course, the sight of this mysterious creature made the Trolls scream in shock/fright.

Luckily, the new figure did not seem scared at all, as he chuckled and offered a warm smile, saying, "Whoa, what do we got here"?

He then turned his head and told a few of the younger looking creatures that looked similar to him, who were all rock climbing up some tube rocks that looked like the vines the Trolls were traveling on earlier, "Hey, guys, looks like I found some fellow rock climbers."

The Trolls looked down at all of the little figures that were climbing, with Poppy waving and saying, "Hi," to them.

Then, the tall white figure told the Trolls, sounding very chillaxed and happy, "Welcome to Vacay Island, where every day is a vacay."