Brozne: search snd rescue

Meanwhile with bridget and gristle: "Wow, Grissy. I've never seen anyone get kicked out of a water park like that"

"All right, for the record, it was the water slide that ripped off my trunks"

"Ooh, so hot. Wait. Do you smell..."

"French fries!" They stopped and see the putt putt kingdom.

They walked inside to see a sad viva, "hey" she didn't look them in the eye due losing her sister.

"Welcome to putt putt kingdom where trolls and bergans hang out together in harmony"

But the minute she looked up and saw Bridget, she recognized her in poppy's scrapbook.

"WAIT! Is this you?"

"Hey. That's me and my best friend"

"Yeah. Poppy. She... She's my sister" viva sighs.

"You're Poppy's sister? That makes us best friends too"

"Yeah. She told me about your wedding. Congratulations"

"Thanks, girl"

"I think I made a huge mistake"

"what you mean" Bridget asked.

"I let go on her own to go save her boyfriend but I'm so scared you don't know what's it like living in isolation with other remaining trolls"

"No. But I understand the fear. But sometimes, you got to take that leap but the ones that matter the most to you, even if it is scary"

Meanwhile with brozone, All right, look. Security is really tight. So we're not gonna be able to just walk right in" John says as they see the rage dome.

He carefully drives Rhonda close to the rage dome, he spots a parking zone in the spot marked "Reserved for BroZone.

But then Clay grabs his hand, "wait John, don't you think that seems a little sus to you"

John realizes he was right do he parked rhonda far away and hidden very carefully.

Then they get out to save branch, "what do they think we are, stupid, come on We're scaling the walls"

"We're huh? Doing what? When?" Tiny asked.

"We should plan to make our ascent about 200 meters east of the entrance."

"Good thing I brought extra gummy gloves" poppy says.

"Thanks poppy but I got this" clay swings a sticky hand in the air like a grabbling hook then as everyone grabs on they swing up and land next to the vent.

"Ok The quickest way in will be at the roof" John says.

"The HVAC system"

"Great But we'll have to bypass the fan blade, so that our cupcakes don't get sliced in two" Floyd says.

"Ooh! We brought cupcakes?" Tiny asked.

"No tiny Not what Floyd meant. It doesn't matter"

"Don't worry I got this" Bruce takes off his seashell necklace, he swings it around then throws it at the blade fan busting it.

As they went through Bruce retrieved his shell, "nice one Bruce" John says.

"Ok After that, we need to cut the power, so we can move freely through the interior air ducts" John says.

"How do we know which wires to cut?" Floyd asked.

"Allow me" John says as he uses a torch to cut the wires.