Brozone in: bedtime story

The scene start are dark then clay's voice is heard.

"You may think we pop trolls are the only trolls but the truth is.... we are not alone in this world" Clay says as the story starts with a scrapbook.

 we are not alone in this world" Clay says as the story starts with a scrapbook

"It's a story as old as time." Clay began. The pages turned and he cleared his throat. "In the beginning, there was silence. Until one day, someone made a sound. Our ancestors were so inspired by the sound, they took six strings. And those six strings had the power to control all music. They could play anything. Techno, funk, classical, country, hard rock, and pop. And every kind of music in between. There was something for everyone. It was one big party. It was pretty great But little by little, Trolls became intolerant of each other's music. They fought over what kind of music the strings would play. It was a blood scene"
The scrapbook turns to the different tribes of trolls fighting.

"Scary" spruce says in an eerie tone.

"Ah" baby branch whimpers as it turns to be a glimpse of brozone when they were so young and branch was still a baby.

Many years ago.....

They were in branch's room, Clay and spruce were telling him a story but he clutch on tight to his blanket as he was scared. Spruce laughed a bit.

Then the door opens to reveal an annoyed Floyd and an angry John Dory.

"Will you guys knock it off" John scolds them.

"Yeah you're scaring baby branch" Floyd says as he walks over to branch, "it's ok baby branch"

"Yeah relax branch they were just kidding" John assured him as he picks up branch's toys.

"Is it true John, that there are other trolls just like us?" Branch asked.

"Oh yeah, There are other kinds of Trolls. You see The elders realized there was but one solution. Each tribe would take a string and go their separate ways. Those six tribes have lived in isolation ever since"

"Wh-how come?" Branch asked.

"Because branch, each tribe wanted to listen to their own kind of music you got your Techno trolls"

"Country" spruce added.

"Rock" Floyd says.

"Classical, Funk" Clay says.

"and us, the Pop Trolls, we're all different but we all love music, just different kids of music, like you know how we're a boy band" John says.

"Yeah" branch nodded.

"Well not the other trolls love pop, some prefer different music" John says.

"Well I think we should all get together to listen to each other's music"

John chuckles, "yeah, if only branch, if only"

"Do you think we'll get to meet the other trolls someday branch's question has everyone looking concerned.

"Maybe someday branch...but right now (fakes a yawn) I wanna get used to being around pop trolls, alright"

"Alright" branch lays back down as Floyd tucks him in.

"Now why don't you get some rest it's family day tomorrow I got a big plan for us"

"Ok John" branch says as John kisses his forehead.

"Night bitty b" spruce rubs his heads causing branch to giggles.

"Night branch" Clay turns his cheek for branch to kiss it.

Then Floyd hugs him, he felt the warmth of his bothers presence.

"I wish we would all live together in harmony" branch whispered

"Don't we all branch, don't we all" they let go and Floyd joins the others, they watch branch sleep and close his door

Soon they would learn that their world would get much much bigger.