Brozone:King gristle

in the castle of the bergans, was prince gristle who was now grown and the king now.

" Oh, Barnabus. You're my only friend in this whole miserable world. Dad was right. I'll never ever, never ever, never be happy. Never" he hits his head and groans.

"Never say never" a voice echoed through the room.

The chef pop out and as the guards glared at her, she drops her cape.

"Chad. Todd"

"Chef, where did you come from? My father banished you 20 years ago. Have you been standing behind that plant this whole time?" King gristle was surprised.

"If only, sire. No. I've been out in the wilderness... Thinking of nothing but how I let you down. If only there was some way I could make you feel better" she frowned.

"Well, fat chance! The only way I'll ever be happy is by eating a Troll... And that ain't gonna happen, thanks to you" he grunts.

"But it just might. Thanks to me" she opens her bag to reveal the trolls singing including Floyd.

"You found the Trolls. So this means I might actually get to be happy!" All the bergans in the room smiled, he tries to reach for one but his hand got slapped.

"That's right. Of course, everyone else in Bergen Town will still be miserable... But that's not your concern" the chief sneered.

"I am their king, so maybe it kinda is" he shrugged.

"What exactly are you proposing? Bringing back Trollstice? For everyone?" The chief puts the idea in his head.

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm proposing" gristle says.

"Great idea, sire. Absolutely brilliant. Aren't you smart?" She kisses up to him.

"I guess I am" gristle takes pride.

"And I, your loyal Chef, will be right behind you. Holding a knife" she puts him down and sits in his throne, while glaring.

"What's that?" Gristle was getting suspicious.

"Holding a knife, a spoon, a ladle. I'm your chef, after all!" She pulls out a spoon.

"Yeah, you sure are" gristle says.

The chef went to the kitchen, "I'm back! You, scullery maid, what's your name?" She turns to Bridget.

"Bridget" she told her name.

"Congratulations, Idget. You work for me now. So you take those dishes downstairs and you start scrubbing" chief ordered.

"Yes, Chef. Thank you, Chef" she takes the towers of dishes and heads downstairs.

Then the chief grabs the cage, she opens her bag and the trolls flew in, including Floyd.

"shh, Don't cry, Mr. Dinkles. Guys, Mr. Dinkles is really freaking out!" Biggie panicked.

"Here, may I?" Floyd noticed biggie worried and he takes Mr. Dinkles, he carefully holds the worm, cradling him in his arm and hums the song the scientist.

"Shh, it'll be ok I promise" Floyd tells the little worm, then hands him back to biggie.

"Thank you" biggie thank him.

"Hey man how did you do that?" Dj suki asked.

"Well, whenever branch freaked out too when he was a baby, humming a song would cheer him up" Floyd says.

"That's right! Everyone, we must all remain calm. Comb" creek says as he combs his hair.

But then the chef frightened them, "That's right. A calm Troll is a tasty Troll. And you are a key ingredient in my recipe for success" she holds out a troll cookbook, "You see... He who controls the Trolls controls the kingdom. And I am that "he!"

"You're a dude?" Cooper asked.

The chef grunts and she cuts up a lemon squirting it in his face, he screams in pain and lifts up her rope revealing her legs as she puts the knife in.

"By this time tomorrow, I'll be queen... And all of Bergen Town will get exactly what they deserve. True happiness!"

"You won't get away with this!" Floyd says causing her to turn around.

"Who said that?" She asked looking at the trolls.

Then Floyd steps up, "I did" all the trolls gasped as the chef and Floyd meet face to face.

"You're not gonna get away with this" Floyd says.

"Oh but you are forgetting, I am the one that's gonna bring happiness back and there's nothing not even you will stop me" she leaves.

"Don't worry everyone help us on the on, my brothers are coming and they are gonna save us" Floyd assured everyone.

"And how do you even know they will come" creek asked who wasn't certain.

"They're my brothers, they would never abandon me" Floyd says.